or Connect

Posts by usctrojans31

Are you sure it is not 7E UK? That corresponds to a 6 B or C in US sizing
Quote: Originally Posted by sftiger Still happy to sell the BB card for $180. Also have an iTunes gift card for $50 that I'd sell for $43. Depending on how cheap the C&J monks get during the semi-annual sale, I may have interest in this. I have BB gift cards myself and am either buying the monks if they're cheap enough or selling my gift cards and buying a pair of AE.
Don Carlos, Thanks for the advice. I saw them on several sites but recognized their forgeries immediately. I haven't been out of the country since the Siglo VI became commonplace and haven't had the opportunity to try it. I have had the previous versions and love them all, though prefer the heaviness of the IV. I am going to be in Miami in August and presumably should be able to buy at least a few. I will also be in Europe from September through January, so I...
Quote: Originally Posted by jobro Where do I send it? The office of Helms-Burton? What?
Find a good charity and donate those shoes as they are genuinely awful. Buy new shoes. Walnut is a great color to wear with a suit in that color and you will look very Italian.
Got an email today that the Sanford is being brought back and available now. Pricing is the standard $325, though they are starting the reintroduction price of $279. For those who are unaware, as I was, it is on the 7...
Do any of the posters on here have a Siglo VI that they would be willing to sell to me at a reasonable price? I still have yet to try it and would really love to do so.
Quote: Originally Posted by gomestar Austran riesling is quickly rising on my list of great wine. Both Austrian Riesling and Gruner Veltliner are tremendously underappreciated and undervalued. The advantage of this is that it allows them to be priced very cheaply. The disadvantage is that they have the potential to get quickly overvalued.
I have the option of a $100 gift card to Brooks Brothers through my credit card. Ideally, I'd like to trade it for a Nordstrom gift card of the same value to pick up a pair of shoes during the sale.
Any chance we can get a 13 added to the shoes? I think there are enough of us here that it is worth it. This is a wonderful, wonderful site and I appreciate it!