or Connect

Posts by usctrojans31

This. The first purchase that you make should be a better pair of shoes. Typically, the obligatory first purchase of many is the Allen Edmonds Park Ave. Personally, I prefer something sleeker with a 270 welt as opposed to the 360. Given your time constraints, though, you might have to settle. Even if you're wearing Kiton, bespoke, or Rubinacci, if you're wearing crap shoes, you'll look out of place. The difference between a bad shoe and a good shoe is significantly larger...
First, you're not THAT big. You're what, 1,86 M and 72 kg? If I have you sized in the photos correctly, you're actually pretty average sized. Here are the things that I've noticed in your fit pics, which the quality is really bad on:1. It looks like you're trying really hard. The reason that most of the people in here can get away with a lot of what they do is because it looks effortless2. Your tie is insanely short. A trick that I learned as a fellow tall (1.95 M) is that...
I wish I followed this advice! Over the summer, I went from Paris, which was about 19 at the time, to Budapest, which was pushing 40. I got onto the flight with pants and a sport coat; upon landing, I borrowed a line from Anchorman, "I immediately regret this decision." Summer + sartorial = hot.
Amazing photos. My Wooster complaint is the hair...when is the Hitler youth going to finally disappear?
I'm curious to see how the forum reacts to this like. Personally, I really like it; it also looks incredibly warm, which is important. Today, I was so cold in Paris, I had compression shorts underneath my pants.
At those temperatures. I'd dress like a Saudi prince.
Those ones. I liked them so much that I saved the photo to potentially emulate.
FTW.
Love the jacket, but hate the sweater with it. The colors don't seem to complement or contrast each other, rather they just clash.
Yes sir, double pigment and all. I fear that they will need to be re-dyed, which I know she won't do, and probably isn't worth it for the cost/quality of the boots.