or Connect

Posts by usctrojans31

I bought these with a coupon and they are unfortunately far too wide for my shoes. I am just looking to recoup my initial outlay. $25 + shipping. They are a size 46, which I was hoping would work despite my narrow feet. I would put these about 4 levels above Woodlore and 3 levels behind lasted trees. Rather disappointed that they did not work, but I could see that my shoes were stretching after 20 seconds. Please don't hesitate to ask questions. I presume that the...
Your chest measurement seems extremely off, as do your shoulder measurements. I measure a 40" chest and fit a 39 in even the slimmest of Brooks Brothers cuts. There's no way that a 36.5" corresponds to a 39 jacket. Once the measurements are retaken, I might be interested in this.
Find the Allen Edmonds guy on the B&S forum as his prices seem excellent. I am likely to be ordering from him myself over the next several days. I would get yourself to the AE store in NY and get yourself properly measured and their recommendations for which last would be best on you.
The shoulders are too wide, as others said, but it is passable, unlike your other, which was as everyone noted, an abomination and a complete do-over. I believe it to be that the shoulders are too structured for your frame--my guess is that you have a sloping shoulder. When you are in a position to purchase your new suit, make sure to look at ones with natural shoulders, as overly structured ones are a big no-no for your cut. I have the exact opposite problem that...
Don't do a driving shoe, especially Tod's...your feet will be so utterly painful by the end of the first day that your trip will be ruined. You need something with some arch support and a thick sole that will do well with cobblestone. My recommendation is a loafer in caramel/walnut and keep your trousers in the light grey range to fit in well. Think Santoni Leonard as your style baseline. Yes, I know the color isn't what I suggested, but I am going solely for style.
I wanted to bump an old thread as I just received a pair of their house brand shoes and wanted to post my review since it was asked for about a year ago. I received a gift card and decided to take a chance on the house brand rather than buying something at a much higher price and have to wait for them to be ordered. I am a true 13C and sometimes even 14A depending on the last. Website The pictures on the website are awful, so know that going in. I took a chance...
Drop to $50 + shipping. I don't mind taking a RL gift card on this, but would really prefer to help get another pair of shoes. If you are selling 12D or 13C shoes and want to consider this as part of a trade, I would be very appreciative
Even though it is only May, I nominate this for thread of the year.
Quote: Originally Posted by Cant kill da Rooster They'll come back...you will see. So will the 4 button. I can't wait. That's why I wear a 5 button suit to beat the trend. It worked for razors....fusion anyone?
sartorialism is an asset to the forum. Amazingly quick communication and lightning fast shipment. DC to Philly in 2 days on a pair of shoes.