or Connect

Posts by usctrojans31

I completely disagree with you. The clothing itself skews towards more casual and more contemporary, thus the fit is commensurate with the style. Had the fit been a suit, I would have wholeheartedly agreed.
I really like this look. I have those pants and usually wear pinks/purples with it, but I really like the contrasting light blue.
Wrong thread
Yes, location would be helpful. You're not asking for an extremely complicated repair, so any good tailor should be able to do it well.
As a G&G noob, I've seemingly noticed the shoes becoming rounder and less chiseled. Is this the case or is it just coincidence and timing of what I am seeing?
I've never done acid before, yet feel like this tie is akin to an acid trip.
These shoes are gorgeous...and my size...and I don't have any money. Do you accept gratitude and smiles as legal tender?
This. The first purchase that you make should be a better pair of shoes. Typically, the obligatory first purchase of many is the Allen Edmonds Park Ave. Personally, I prefer something sleeker with a 270 welt as opposed to the 360. Given your time constraints, though, you might have to settle. Even if you're wearing Kiton, bespoke, or Rubinacci, if you're wearing crap shoes, you'll look out of place. The difference between a bad shoe and a good shoe is significantly larger...
First, you're not THAT big. You're what, 1,86 M and 72 kg? If I have you sized in the photos correctly, you're actually pretty average sized. Here are the things that I've noticed in your fit pics, which the quality is really bad on:1. It looks like you're trying really hard. The reason that most of the people in here can get away with a lot of what they do is because it looks effortless2. Your tie is insanely short. A trick that I learned as a fellow tall (1.95 M) is that...
I wish I followed this advice! Over the summer, I went from Paris, which was about 19 at the time, to Budapest, which was pushing 40. I got onto the flight with pants and a sport coat; upon landing, I borrowed a line from Anchorman, "I immediately regret this decision." Summer + sartorial = hot.