or Connect

Posts by usctrojans31

Don't get distracted by the money aspect of things as the truly wealthy often don't dress well whatsoever. The biggest thing is etiquette, and knowing what to do, when to do it, and with whom to do it. If I was in your position, I would do the following: Charcoal, single breasted, double vent No break Trim fit White shirt Hermes patterned tie White linen pocket square Black cap toes It is classic, but the fun in the tie can really help define you. The important thing...
You're obviously preparing for the end of days this weekend.
I'd switch the socks to loafer socks. Other than that, this is an awesome casual look. Shoe details?
No one sells Herring in LA as Herring is a UK based company. While AE don't fit you, I applaud you for actually recognizing that fit is the most important thing and not just going for them and hoping for the best.Curious so that we can assist - why don't AE fit you? Width?. Length? Instep? Etc.
I echo everyone else's sentiments. Best wishes on your weight loss! Reward yourself and purchase a few new suits that are commensurate with your new lifestyle and your new look. After all, you put in the work to lose the weight, are conscious of your style and your look; why get chintzy and make yourself still slobbish? If you can make back 40-60% of your investment, you can purchase a few staple suits in smaller sizes and then continue to fill in with things on sale.
The pants are off. They are too full around the leg and slightly too long. I really like the coat--is it Isaia bamboo?Tobacco Man - The tie looks like Hermes
See ya.
I have found that Canali as a whole tends to run big, both in fullness and in length. I require a 32" BOC and can almost get away with a 38 R in Canali. Their standard length, from what I have seen, is about 31" BOC on 38 and 40.
It does not.
Yes, if this is a long, it was made for the Asian market. As beatle said, I wear a 40L and need a 32" BOC.