or Connect

Posts by usctrojans31

As the other two gentleman suggested, use the search feature, specifically for rules for the tall and skinny guy. Second, for you and every other new member...you're not that tall. You're 6'1", which is fairly tall, but still on the border between R and L, depending on brand.
acrid - like the fit a lot...though I am more curious about the whiteboard in the background. Something, apparently, is decreasing.
Corthay is probably the slimmest RTW shoe out there, so if you're uneven and slightly wide, you're going to have a problem. I'm surprised that the British makers aren't better for you.
Mr. T? You're not known for your conservative dress....
You look like a kid playing dress-up in his father's clothing. The picture quality is pretty poor, but it at least looks to fit you in the shoulders. Theoretically, everything that you need done: suppression, tapering, hemming, is possible, it will just be fairly expensive.
no frills - love the look, just agree with everyone else on the fit.
I've now read this interview 3 or 4 times and it is just sublime. Every time he talks, he sounds more like the talisman for our sartorial beliefs.
Galleries Lafayette on the first day of sales is hell number 2. Don't recommend that....
That worked out well that someone other than me bought it! Hopefully you'll have no issues returning it.
Both of you should post a picture of the interior tag so that you can better be assisted.