or Connect

Posts by usctrojans31

Andrew - post measurements of the LBM jacket please
Butler, please stay away from the extra foggy parts of London
You should straight lace your shoes; it looks much better. It is tough to get at the same price point in the US; if you can get your hands on Paraboot, it is of the same quality. As far as "intro" shoes go, AE really is the best bang for the buck.
The irony of stating that one lacks intelligence while making grammatical mistakes.
A couple of sale shoes I noticed at the Paris store. Balmuir IV Black Calf 5914-12 - 440 euro Balmuir IV Brown Calf 5914-19B - 440 euro Portman III Black Calf - 5450 - 12 410 euro Chukka - 300 euro Not sure if phone ordering is available. I can proxy ship to the US at cost, but won't lay out money for people.
I have no idea how this jacket hasn't sold yet, it is awesome. Sadly, Cantarelli seldom comes on this forum and has developed a bad reputation. If I had any money for clothes right now, I'd buy this.
Spoo, I have no need for that shearling jacket, but my god it looks warm. I want to buy it as a pajama....
claes500 - those shoes are a beauty. I've found myself growing more and more fond of Vass, and those are some of the best that I've seen.
The best thing for you to do is to get your size down well in several brands and know the nuances of fit. At $500-$600, you're not looking at an insignificant amount of change, and can easily find something of pretty high quality with some patience. Get your size, search the hell out of the internet. As for a brand, you might want to check out Canali...it sounds like you've bulked up and could use something with a bit of a fuller cut. Canali, if it fits you, can regularly...
Did you use your AmEx? If so, phone them immediately too.