or Connect

Posts by usctrojans31

FTW.
Love the jacket, but hate the sweater with it. The colors don't seem to complement or contrast each other, rather they just clash.
Yes sir, double pigment and all. I fear that they will need to be re-dyed, which I know she won't do, and probably isn't worth it for the cost/quality of the boots.
You will be VERY hard pressed to find a staple RLBL that is 1) on sale and 2) in your size. I know, I look constantly to try to kop them. The best option that I found is in Europe, where the retail is lower than retail in the US, which can get down to about 300 euros if you play chicken with the sales, but almost never in 40L. Remember, it is one of the rarer sizes, thus stuck will be inherently lower than more common sizes.
Pass on it. We're roughly the same size with me at 6'4" and also a 40L in RLBL; I tried to rationalize the same issue that you did. Your biggest issue won't be sleeve length, but rather jacket length. A 40L RLBL usually has a 32" BOC measurement, which means that it is one of the only suits that properly covers our ass. IIRC, the standard 40R with RLBL is 30.5" or 31", which obviously can't be altered.
I actually didn't find it at either store and wound up finding it, of all places, on my street. Most local cobblers or key places have it. I'll PM you the address.
The gold standard for green shoes is still Spoo's G&G
Thanks for the PSA! I just sent a message to a friend in Belgium.
Some of these shoes are simply gorgeous. Am I the only one who sees a lot of Marc Guyot in the design?
Someone's dog used Lobb's as a chew toy.