or Connect

Posts by usctrojans31

Axel, I really don't like a lot of the sartorial options here. By the time that you arrive, you'll have missed the sales. Is the 700€ per suit or total? I'll try to advise once I have more information.
As others have said, it is all about fit. Quality wise, if you're going to compare best to best, I call it a wash.
Armholes and length are not the same. The armhole should be right against your armpit so that you get 360 degree mobility.
Am I the only person on the forum who doesn't like the Marlow or the Darlton?
What do you want?
How has this not sold?
Nothing stings like a pun.
If you're happy with it, why do you need validation on here? Style is inherently intrinsic and market oriented. You bought something that makes you happy, which you've explicitly stated, so enjoy the purchase. FWIW, I'm fairly positive that the coat was made by Belvest, which is a solid brand.
Stop trying to hard to label your style and dress in what fits you well and makes you look better. If you're consistently trying to fit your "preppy" look, you lose out on what truly complements you best.
Your wife is right. Others have said everything necessary...perhaps this outfit is for an over-indulging food night where you can spill on yourself and not worry about damaging your clothing.