or Connect

Posts by usctrojans31

Are you dead set on Panerai? It is constantly ripped in the horological circles as nothing more than a perpetual marketing ploy and faux status symbol. Read: http://www.askmen.com/fashion/mens-watches_500/564_watch-snob-stop-wearing-panerai.html Take his advice for what it is worth to you, but when it comes down to price:value, why buy a Hugo Boss of the watch world?
Of all of the "I'm new and looking to improve my wardrobe" threads, I find your thread the most compelling--so much so that I am actually going to respond. Gdot hit a lot of the nails on the head quite well, so I will use his as a base and just add my changes and insights. Shirts - depending on your budget, I think MTM is by far your best bet. Moderntailor has a great deal for new customers to let you get your fit down to a T. When it comes to shirts, which basically...
Those are genuinely hideous, but I can see a few people pulling them off and making them look awesome. About 1% of the iGent circle could pull them off...here's hoping you fit into that 1%
How the hell are you functioning today? I broke a sweat walking to my car from my house, which was about 8 steps from my door to my driveway...
2007 and pre-financial bubble pop of 2008.
From what I have seen of Tremezza, which admittedly is a small sample size, the construction and leather was average at best. I will defer to you with more experience on the matter. Monty - my local Rack had several pairs of the hand made Santoni, fatto a mano, for sale last week.
You can do better for your money. Depending on where you live, I saw several pairs of Santoni at my local Nordstrom rack, where the finishing and leather are far better than that of Ferragamo. Others may disagree, but I find Ferragamo to be absolute crap. Even the higher divisions of the company.
Read Freakonomics, it will tell you everything you need to know on this.Gist - real estate agents typically keep their house on the market 1 week to 1 month longer as the incentive they have to get you a higher deal, read them a higher commission, is often negligible.
This is actually the first time I have ever seen the merlot ones on sale. I always see black and dark brown, but for some reason, the merlot tends to remain at $325.
Frankly, I find the cut to be abysmal, and I am all for a structured shoulder. It makes you look like an NBA player about to shake hands with David Stern, circa 1989, and/or a pirate. The pointy shoulder extension would be ideal for a parrot perching on your shoulder. The right bound suit, with the shoulders fitting you properly, gives you more definition, actually makes you look broader, and says masculinity. The Boss, meanwhile, screams "hand me down": Edit - if...