or Connect

Posts by usctrojans31

http://www.amazon.com/Floto-Luggage-Venezia-Duffle-Vecchio/dp/B0030C2SAK/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1312589733&sr=8-9
Those are sweet. Buy/wear/love/enjoy them.
When asking a question like this, you need a heck of a let more information. What is your budget? What is your build? What is your preference? What is your taste? Blackberry > iphone or droid
I am bumping my own older thread as I am leaving in about 4 weeks and want to source some more recommendations as I make my final pre-departure preparations. Thanks all.
OP - please do a forum search. Your three started threads have been discussed EXTENSIVELY. I'm not the type to berate new members about the search feature and the like, but with the new format, the search is vastly improved.
My thoughts on the new collection seem to echo yours. I was underwhelmed by the independence collection as the styling is very similar to most existing products. I get that it is designed to compete with Alden and many of the other English makers, but I think they missed the mark a bit.I love the new Kenilworth shoe and the antiquing that they are finally adding to their shoes. I only wish that it was available in my width without a $50 up fee.Also, the Fifth Street...
Anywhere from no break to a very moderate single break. That is purely preferential, though with your build, no break is ideal. This also depends on the type of pant you are wearing. If you are wearing something full, having no break and or cuffs is going to look ridiculous. Conversely, if you're wearing an Incotex nut hugger, having a long break will make you look like a moron. I prefer a very minimal break on my pants with an angle hem to give me the break in the...
Look at their profitability and bottom line. It has achieved a complete economy of scale.
From what I have seen, I really like Ozwald Boateng's look. I can't comment on construction or durability as I have never handled one in person.
Yes, Master-Claster gave you some exceptionally important advice. If you have no luxury market experience, realize that it works inverse to the standard mechanism of business. The qualitative research that you're attempting to generate represents such a small sample size that you're cutting yourself off at the knees. I will give you a quick luxury rundown and make a few suggestions for you, as I worry for you, especially since you're attempting to penetrate an overly...