or Connect

Posts by usctrojans31

Remember when people used to use their dicks for pissing contests and not their keyboards? Good times.
I really like the look of my AE Charleston and Strand (both in walnut) with a pair of dark denim.
So you are wearing squared toe boots in the summer? Interesting.
OP - disregard every word written by Dutchtiger. If you're looking for a suit because you WANT to, your choices are going to be wildly different than if you HAVE to. This forum is for the former, not the latter, and you're going to get advice commensurate with that. If you are doing this because you have to do so, this forum is not right for you. For $1500, if you are the right fit, I'd go for the Benjamin suit provided by our very own eHaberdasher.com. They're $495 a...
Moderntailor.com
Too blousy Armholes too low Yoke too long Wrists far too baggy Arms too baggy for my taste. Edit - what shoulder position did you choose as there is a complete lack of symmetry and a lot of excess back fabric
Spoo - is your tie pulled or is it raw silk? Hard to tell on my smaller screen. I love the look at love the purple; I try to incorporate it is often as possible.
The other members hit the nail on the head. The last is the foundation of the shoe. If you think of a house, think of the last as the studs...the skeleton if you will.For your foot, you want to find a last that is closest to it that will enable maximum comfort and mobility. You want to avoid any type of slippage/looseness/gapping as that is what causes blisters directly. If you look at the last page, that was posted, look at your foot and try to find something...
Not really. He saved $10 from the Nordstrom anniversary sale pricing.
Ter - I am assuming that there is a Brooks Brothers and department store that sells Levi's near him. Unless the OP lives in some desolate and remote village, he should be able to buy those or reasonable facsimiles almost anywhere. Hell, I have four Brooks Brothers within 45 minutes of me, and two Brooks outlets.