or Connect

Posts by usctrojans31

Echoing others' comments that it looks good in the right context.
Butler, those shoes seem incredibly round at the toe...is it the photo playing tricks on me?
If you're going for the full twat look, embark on this stylistic journey. The 90s were easily one of the worst decades for style. At least the music was good.
It won't get much stylistic love here in classic menswear, but will definitely get play in SW&D. I think that you did a good job and it is a very interesting concept.
I hate you people who can wear loafers. I've never found one that doesn't give me heel slippage...damn my C width.
Hopefully the tailor left enough room to fix that awful job. Also, you need to let out the waist significantly...I see heavy pulling, and others have mentioned the pocket flare.
Church's quality is very hit or miss and it uses A LOT of corrected grain. Tricker's is very nice, but can be rather boring. You mentioned that you're looking for a European last/style, can you be more specific? More details are always better to help recommendations.
Che buono!
Or, as was mentioned, learn Italian. Really, of all of the Western languages, it is by far the easiest. Most Italian companies' sites are exclusively in Italian, which is fine for me, but difficult for the masses. If you're able to understand the text, even with the potential errors, what is the problem? O, se voui, possiamo parlare solamente in italiano, sei d'accordo? Cosa voui? Un abito? Le scarpe?
Because you know nothing of construction, authenticity, etc. and want it because it is the "holy grail of suits", yes, that checks off many boxes of brand whore. You haven't mentioned fit, yet in your childish and petulant rebuttal, you mention that you want it for "The cut, the quality of the fabric and TF's style. but im [SIC] not going to elaborate because I really don't want to waste my time on arguing with you." Perhaps instead of acting like a whining baby who was...