or Connect

Posts by usctrojans31

This may be my second favorite Hermes tie behind the hungry hippos.
Take a photo of the tag; someone should be able to identify it from there.
Can't you guys just build one too? I can't imagine it is very pricey. I assume it would entail two 2x4, attached plywood, stain, hinges, mirrors. I'd imagine that you can do that for about $50-$60.
Here is a WILD question? Which one fits you better?
You transposed the lasts.The Strand is on the 5 last and the Boston is the one on the 0 last. As for the pricing conundrum, they are routinely part of the Nordstrom anniversary sale, but that ended a month ago. SF user allaboutshoes has all models of AE for a great price in first quality. If you are willing to accept seconds, email the shoe bank at Allen Edmonds and ask for a list of shoes in your size on the 5 last. If you're not a terribly uncommon size, you should...
I saw these yesterday and they are quite poor. The fabric was very rough, most were fused with a thicker chest plate, and the styling was just poor.
That is the proper length of a jacket...for a woman.
The only things that fit you on that suit are pant length and jacket length; everything else is massive.
Thanks guys. I have no experience with any type of Zegna as they all are enormously big for me in the shoulders.
For 40R wearers in the Philadelphia area, there are two excellent suits at LCNM at Franklin Mills. There is one Kiton in a mid-range grey for about $1500 and an Oxxford 1220 in an air force blue. It was my first time handling the Oxxford 1220 and I came away very impressed. The fit is excellent, but very short.