or Connect

Posts by usctrojans31

It changed when B&S went from forum to marketplace.
We're likely differently proportioned than you. It's far from the slimmest fitting suit that I've tried, but swimming, at least for me, is pure hyperbole.
When did the new store open? When I was there over the summer, I was less than pleased with the store and the employees working in it.
I'm sure a lot of people go into stores simply to look, and many sales associates know it. A good sales associate will be polite to a person no matter what the person looks like, yet it needs to go both ways. Just because you're going in to browse does not mean that you'll never purchase from the store and a good experience will go a long way to cementing future purchases and building relationships. I agree with people who say that RL and Tom Ford are amongst the best...
Unless something changed, the Gucci suit is made by Zegna and SHOULD be canvased. Where are you pinching?
Have you looked in 1986?
Are the suits commissioned by Nigerian princes?
Tracy Morgan captures the spirit of this thread perfectly. NSFW http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Dt5Nf7ct5c
Are you drunk?
While I have only a limited experience with the Garrison, the fit is really slim and the armholes are quite high. I can't compare it to anything from Blue Label, but the fit is closer to RLBL without the shoulder roping. Additionally, depending on your height, the gorge could be an issue for me; when I tried it on, the gorge made me feel stupid and I'm fairly tall (6'4", 1.95 M). The quality is top notch though, and IIRC, fully canvased and made by Corneliani.Lastly, I was...