Posts by usctrojans31

This thread is simply useless without photos. As a whole, Carvet is generally lighter and a finer silk than those brands, so it could be authentic.
Where did you take the shoulder measurements from? Put the jacket flat against a surface and use a measuring tape to measure the width across the back of the jacket for the shoulders. For a 42, it should be between 19" and 20", maybe a little more or less depending on cut. The two places that are the most difficult to alter are the shoulders and the jacket length. Unless you have a very, very capable tailor, you're going to pay a lot of money for a poor product.
How did I miss this thread the first time? I love the Florentine cut and the construction. Bravissimo.
Walnut/cognac.
Get better quality photos and clean your mirror. The size looks fine, but the quality of the photos is too difficult to make an accurate call.
Not surprised, or not impressed?
If a pant has belt loops, it requires a belt.
Mimo, thanks. I didn't even click the link.
Your goals seem reasonable, except for the suit, which I might curb until later. Perhaps don't spend all of your kitty at once and put the remaining balance into a new suit fund and slowly add to it. You're also not going to get a reasonable watch for that price, so definitely curb that. Do you have long legs and a short torso? I am taller than you and have a shorter inseam than you, which seems strange. If you're going for a complete overhaul, ensure that your...
Return them and then delete your account at Gilt.