or Connect

Posts by usctrojans31

Quote: Originally Posted by werdswerf Can anyone compare the sizing on the MacNeils to the Park Aves? I've tried on a pair of Park Aves at Nordstrom and know I'm a 9.5D in that shoe, but I'd really like a nice longwing ... just wondering how to size them. It depends on your heel and toebox more than anything. I go a size down in length on the 5 and stick with my normal width. Most tend to go one width up and one size down in length. I...
Might I recommend a dark green that is almost black? I have wanted to punch Spoo and steal his shoes even though they are not my size since seeing the photos....
I would love to pick up some Italian Cypress. Let me know what you'd like.
Flip flops are beach and beach like activity only. Conversely, a nice, leather sandal is perfectly acceptable, if one takes care of his feet. Everyone's go to suiting brand creator and director Gianluca Isaia agrees. Quote: You don't always have to wear wing tips with suits. In the summer, I wear sandals, handmade in Capri, to make my suits a little less dramatic. As long as you wear something naturally, it can never lose its elegance. There is...
Thanks guys. Some good advice and some less good advice. I was debating bringing my overcoat or not, and think that I will leave it at home. It can always get shipped to me if need be. Conversely, I am bringing my navy Mackintosh jacket, which I hope will offer ample weather protection as it is both warm and waterproof. Max, is this a style adopted by Italians? Shoes wise, I am bringing probably 7, 4 of which are walnut, which is quintessentially Italian I...
It depends on the item. There is a particular sweater that fits me perfectly, which is hard to find. It has long enough arms, while being slim enough in the body and long enough in length to cover my 6'4" frame. I bought it in 7 colors. I think others have hit the nail on the head in that it has to be a staple item. The sweaters for me are a 100% cashmere v-neck that isn't going out anytime soon.
You don't look like you have a particularly long torso and with your size measurements, a long seems unnecessary. I think you should be looking for suits that tend to run longer than most. I'd say you need a 31" BOC, which is a long in some, and a regular in others. From a fit perspective, a 42R Paul Smith should probably work well for you. Quality wise is is solid, yet unspectacular. It is miles ahead of your Hugo Boss. As others mentioned, I don't think RLBL...
Hello all: Let me apologize for ANOTHER thread on Italy as it seems the first two pages of MC are littered with them. I have read through all of the existing threads on Milan, so I have that pretty much covered, but welcome repeat suggestions. Let me give you a brief introduction on me. I am a college student here stateside in Philly where I am a double major in international business and marketing. I also took a few years off, so I am a bit older than my peers,...
Take the train over to Jersey. The sales tax difference should be enormous.
Quote: Originally Posted by bilge316 I am not an expert. I've usually seen the 1220 being advertised as being modern/slim cut. Owning both 1220 and RLBL (44R for both). The RLBL is slightly slimmer fitting, but not by much. I didn't have any major alterations on either one (only sleeve length). I know my 1220 is 19.5" sh and 23" ch. Another great source for 1220's on ebay is topshelfapparel (also has a solid return...