or Connect

Posts by usctrojans31

I would prefer you with a higher gorge. I assume that you're going to get ripped for the polo/contrast issue, but also your pocket square is pretty flat too. Not bad, but not the best.
Perhaps detest is too strong, but at least it isn't megaloathe. I understand a lot of the trepidation on the ultra sleek shoes, with you citing arguably the two best examples excluding Sutor, yet it is all about individual preference and confidence. As I've said, that's why this board is Style Forum and not fashion forum, brand forum, or conformaforum, though I'd imagine the conform forum would just be called the conformatorium. I, myself, get self conscious in a "blobby"...
I'm glad that you recognize that your opinion is inherently your own. Shoes, like anything involving aesthetics, posses a certain individualistic element. I find the shape of the bespoke Lobb, and most British shoes, to be overly boring and "blobby," whereas I prefer a starker look, as seen from G&G, Corthay, etc. To me, the uniqueness gives the shoe an artistic element, much like I would any other piece of art. I can appreciate the beauty of classical artwork, but at some...
I find the shapes to be incredibly passé and boring. I've never found a shoe that strikes me as truly special as I have with other brands/makers. That said, I recognize the incredible construction and quality that goes into the shoe.
^ - just make sure that you're not getting squeezed in the toe box, especially if you plan to do a lot of walking. I've made the mistake before and my pinky toe was shouting some pretty crass things at me after taking off my shoes.
I usually detest C&J, yet these shoes are simply sublime on you.
It is far from "good," in SF standards. It may be good along the lines of Ferragamo, but its construction leaves a lot to be desired and seems to be heading the wrong way as opposed to the right way. I also fail to see your "photograph" logic. If something is attractive, it will look attractive, yet if something is ugly, it will look ugly.
My girlfriend gets a kick out of seeing those photos. I can understand the desire for an undershirt, but why not a V that no one sees?
That shouldn't happen, especially on the 5 last. You might be half of a size too small, or the last might not work for you.
Indeed. I've been waiting more than 3 years to spam this thread.