or Connect

Posts by usctrojans31

My girlfriend gets a kick out of seeing those photos. I can understand the desire for an undershirt, but why not a V that no one sees?
That shouldn't happen, especially on the 5 last. You might be half of a size too small, or the last might not work for you.
Indeed. I've been waiting more than 3 years to spam this thread.
Echoing others' comments that it looks good in the right context.
Butler, those shoes seem incredibly round at the toe...is it the photo playing tricks on me?
If you're going for the full twat look, embark on this stylistic journey. The 90s were easily one of the worst decades for style. At least the music was good.
It won't get much stylistic love here in classic menswear, but will definitely get play in SW&D. I think that you did a good job and it is a very interesting concept.
I hate you people who can wear loafers. I've never found one that doesn't give me heel slippage...damn my C width.
Hopefully the tailor left enough room to fix that awful job. Also, you need to let out the waist significantly...I see heavy pulling, and others have mentioned the pocket flare.
Church's quality is very hit or miss and it uses A LOT of corrected grain. Tricker's is very nice, but can be rather boring. You mentioned that you're looking for a European last/style, can you be more specific? More details are always better to help recommendations.