or Connect

Posts by usctrojans31

I attended the final day last year in Ardmore and wore chinos, a polo, and rubber soled monk straps, which let me walk the course without damaging better shoes or needing to wear to sneakers. That said, as GBR said, your corporate tent affects how you should dress yourself.
Likewise. As far as value proposition goes, Cantarelli is one of the best in the world, but I am far too tall (6'4" 193 CM) to wear anything that the company produces, which is too bad. I really love the construction and the shape, but I would need like a double extra long to even be close.
^ I quote Harry Kalas here and apply it to you: DWFII, you are the man! Honestly, thank you. Your post is now a document living on my hard drive.
Styleforum + Yakov Smirnoff = Win
That was necessary....did your tangent give you some sort of cathartic rush? I would have been willing to assist, but I'm done. Best of luck in your search.
Amazing post, as always. As someone who suffers from "narrow heel" or whatever nomenclature that society now uses, what would you say the best way to determine fit is, specifically around the heel as it relates to heel to ball?I find myself unable to wear loafers/chelsea boots as I get massive heel slip, and RTW laced shoes are hit and miss on me in terms of feel. It seems that the sleeker lasts often fit me better as I have a longer and narrower foot. Please feel free to...
I was trying to convince my girlfriend to buy me a pair of English footwear and did just that. She looked at me with a perfect facial expression of, "Man you're a loser, but I still love you."
So you care more about brand than fit? Your refusal to acknowledge that scale does not correspond to quality will inevitably be your downfall unless your behavior and attitude changes. Be receptive to brands you might otherwise not know and find the one that fits you best.
Is this from Yoox? Had this in my dreambox for a while.
Yeah this fit is a train wreck. The shoulders are off, the length is off, the pitch is off, and the quarters are off. Eyeballing you, you have zero need to go MTM. You're a pretty standard build and going MTM is for people who are versed in what they want, know what works and doesn't work, and the like. Going MTM or bespoke for a first suit is like giving a 16 year old (or whatever age new drivers are in various countries) a Ferrari. Get yourself into an actual menswear...