or Connect

Posts by usctrojans31

What last is this? It looks like the 890.
For an American/European, that's not awful, but I remember a few of my Aussie mates were shivering at 8 C, so I will assume you have a similar tolerance. What you described is completely ideal, though I would go the long underwear or compression shorts/pants route on your legs. The socks are the most important element, and if you have cashmere socks, now might be a good time to utilize them!
Bremont.
How cold are we talking? During the absolutely perilous cold streak of last year, which was my first time experiencing -20 C, I wore my compression shorts under my trousers quite often, which really helped a tremendous amount. I also wore shearling lined boots with my high socks I use for football. In talking to other people, just combine your clothes for the gym with normal clothes and you'll be good to go. Now, if we're talking Siberia cold, well then you're piss out of...
Also have my eye on a pair of Carmina shoes from Skoak.
Don't recall. It's not my size and Isaia doe not fit me well, so I was not actively investigating.
For people in and around the NY metro area, Century 21 has a lot of Isaia on clearance right now, reckon 100-150 suits. Some suits were as low as $450, though they are a bit more esoteric fabric choices. Average price was around $550.
Your photo isn't embedded
His cuts differ slightly from Rubinacci, and I really like the differences. I've been impressed with everything on his blog, and when I have the funds, I'll likely commission something.
JSO1 - where are you located? Based on some of the information on here, when I walked into the Carmina store, I was convinced that I would be able to fit the three lasts that Zapasman recommended. When I was sized and fitted, only the Simpson fit. I was sliding out of the Rain and the Forest was just a trainwreck. Depending on how narrow you are, the Simpson (lower instep) and Alcudia should fit best. Can you get sized in a store?