or Connect

Posts by usctrojans31

The simple answer is that your shirt does not fit you well. Where are the armholes of the shirt? They should be right under your armpit, which allows you 360 degree mobility, which also prevents untucking from simple movements.
I'm noobie style necro-bumping a 10 year old thread. Though there are only 7 replies, there is a lot of good information there and it is worth having this discussion again with the chatter about gemming.
Step 1 - Use computer Step 2 - Search Step 3 - Learn Step 4 - Repeat step 2
Stitches - I'm not usually a fan of your fits as our tastes are pretty different, but your footwear selection is always top notch.
Yes, reference groups are definitely having an impact.
Those are the ones, yet there are even worse ones.
I walked by the Church's store a few days ago and it was filled with studded shoes and rhinestone covered loafers. RIP Church's.
Yes...that is Tom Ford's point of view and he designs all of his clothing with that silhouette in mind.As for the fit, as mentioned above, you need to be average sized with a fairly slim waist. He isn't designing for the "average man," but rather for the athletic/fit/high end client. In womenswear, you wouldn't expect to see Marchesa in a size 14, would you?
I've always loved Ercolino's stuff, but he is a classic example of what happens when you lack marketing and CRM acumen.
As noted, there is a general flaw in the entire premise of this due to the variability amongst brands and the general subjectivity of what defines "sleek" and "conservative." What you consider sleek, I may consider conservative. For instance, I consider the JLP 7000 to be extremely conservative, yet glenjay considers it sleek. One of the things that I tried to consider was the true "heart and core of the brand."