or Connect

Posts by usctrojans31

+1 for the Royal Oud. It's comparable to the oud I buy in Saudi Arabia, which is just splendid. Also will echo Mr. Six. If there had been more Carmina in my size, would have instantly kopped. 11 UK in Simpson and Alcudia.
Can't wear Rain as it's too wide in the heel, even when sized down. Had the same experience with John Lobb, it just doesn't work. Here are some comps if it helps: TG73 - 11 UK Simpson - 11 UK C&J 348 11.5 UK AE 5 Last - 12 C EG 890 - 11 UK
Wear the same size in both and find the fit to be very similar.
Your snark has quickly become my favorite snark on the forums. Next SF meetup, I'm buying you a whisky.If it's the one I'm thinking of, it's winter. There was a very, very similar (if not the exact same) cloth offered by Drapers this past winter. 320 grams if my brain remembers things well.
Simpson. Know many love the Inca, but I am a Simpson loyalist.If you can find it, I'd actually go for it on the Alcudia above all else
How are you wearing this? I was hotter today in NYC than I was last month in Dubai, where the weather was 40 C or 105 F.Nice fit, but if we don't see you tomorrow, will assume you've melted.
@dieworkwear wow, had no idea. Thanks for the context. Amazing what happens when a solo practitioner gets big. Sometimes scaling works. Sometimes it undermines everything that made the practitioner grow in the first place.
@sprout2 did you call/write April in Paris?
Have found that a lot of the older members do still lurk, so perhaps if a thread caught their attention, it would get the traction.
Damn you spoo! Why must 80105 SNUFF SUEDE CAP TOE be in a 12 and not an 11?!