or Connect

Posts by usctrojans31

Another shoutout to the gents at Skoak for a crazy fast shipping time. My package from Sweden that I ordered last week arrived before my package from New Jersey that I ordered two weeks ago. And both were shipped to New York....
Good feedback. I remember the last one was pretty all over the place. Will try to swing by during lunch this week.
Looks awesome! Tantalum is my favorite metal, and the execution there is impeccable. That's coming from someone who dislikes the Royal Oak (sacrilege in this thread?).
Narwhal semen
Never personally bought anything there, but it's been around for a while, has a large number of reviews on Yelp and seems legit. When I went there last week, all of the Alpina that I was looking at was 100% authentic.
There's a grey market store whose name I'm forgetting. Has some solid mid-tier brands at low to very low prices. It's on 57th between 5th and 6th on the south side of the street. And if you're looking higher end, nothing beats the service at Cellini.
SF meetup and sample sale brawl?
Shoutout to Gabriel who was super responsive today on email when I proved that I don't know how to use the internet. I entered wrong billing information. Twice. A few awesome pieces in the odd stock section for anyone interested. Kopped a pair of Carminas for a steal. These Bonafe shoes look lovely for anyone who's a 10.5 UK http://us.skoaktiebolaget.se/collections/odd-stock/products/manolo-x-skoaktiebolaget-by-enzo-bonafe
What do we think of the design of this Fabergé? Know the company is going big into the timepiece world.