or Connect

Posts by usctrojans31

I'd been eyeing that for weeks. Ultimately decided that it was too similar to a green sport coat that I already own and that I should probably be fiscally responsible for a few weeks. Looks tremendous on you! You're unfortunately now my mortal enemy though.
Cock. Hadn't heard that yet. Did your rep mention what will replace it?
If you're getting books from Drapers, recommend getting the five star book. I like it a lot and recently read that it's Lorenzo Cifonelli's favorite as well.
@Danl check out Lanificio di Pray, which I've seen do a brilliant shepherd's check.
I'm considering picking up the Gatsby myself as I've been trying to find a cool u-wing. How is the width? Can you compare it to any of the narrower fitting lasts, i.e. the ones that actually fit me, such as the TG73, Simpson, Corthay Arca, etc.? FYI - for anyone who doubts NMWA as a fantastic avenue and a great price, Barbanera is now at Barneys for the low, low price of $625.
These two were my immediate first thoughts as well.
Clarkson - go with the Benjamin. Better dude, better quality and a better product. I'm also a 40L across the board, and SuitSupply fits me like a bag of dicks, so I have to assume that the fit is similar on you.
@DWFII correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't a lot of the shoemaker's access and competence be based off of market preferences? I'd imagine many more cobblers have the blake machine and technical competence/experience in Italy than say, the US.
40R
Yes, pass it along to a new home.