or Connect

Posts by usctrojans31

They're almost the same fit on my foot. The TG73 has a bit of a higher instep, but other than that, they hit me in the same spots. They're two of the best fitting lasts I've tried. I also think Cheaney 11525 fits similarly to these, so if you want to try another brand to try to narrow down your sizing, shoot for that.
I don't have anything definitive, but I can all but guarantee that they are fused. Christian Lacroix is a licensed only company, so you do the math.
Believe that they were bigger sizes and one 40L. Would have kopped that for myself, but didn't love the pattern.
Not Manhattan, but some Zegna Couture at Marshall's at Atlantic Yards. I saw about 5 suits, each priced at $800. Not jaw dropping, but not bad.
Did the final number top 30?
Two things that I've noticed today: 1. Crusty and I both rocked blue socks in the NY humidity 2. Crusty has a much better camera than me as my blue socks look like white tube socks Maiden voyage.
Where are you located? Besides slim, what's your frame? What do you like?
Actually, my reason for PMing him was that my email got bounced back! Thanks Leaves for the quick reply and getting me sorted!
Leaves, shot you a pm about this. Decided to pull the trigger, but had another question regarding shipping.
I left Paris in January of this year, but shoes were 180 euros. They're all goodyear welted and made in Portugal if my memory isn't going haywire.