or Connect

Posts by usctrojans31

Not my shoes, but I liked them enough to save photos.
OP, where in PA are you located?
Lanvin - Corneliani Canali - in house Saint Laurent - Zegna Dior Homme's - I THINK in house now [France]
You wear camo monks when you have Mario Balotelli's Bentley.
If you guys who are interested in some of the products calculate the shipping from Paris 75008 using La Poste to your zip codes. If you're willing to spend that much + the cost of the product, typically between 5-8 euros, I'll proxy for you with no fee.
kwhunter - I wore the same type of combination on Wednesday before Milan/Barcelona. I had to wear red and black somehow.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWT-4995-OXXFORD-PETER-JOHNSTON-Navy-Check-Three-Piece-Wool-Suit-46-48-R-/380581904346?pt=US_CSA_MC_Suits&hash=item589c72ffda I recognized the photos as Top Shelf. OP - 300 pounds seems insanely high for shipping charges. I'd imagine you're looking much closer to 100. Also, if you're looking for high design, Ozwald Boateng is a good option. Super hit a lot of the nails right on the head. If you look at the vest in a vacuum, it is very ugly.
Just a theory, but to me, Lobb doesn't have the pull of a cult brand like G&G, nor does it have the pseudo "discovery" element of Carmina. I remember a period where every new shoe post was Carmina. Perhaps Lobb is just taken for granted, its fans are more understated, or others just aren't very vocal about it. Just because you start a Lobb thread doesn't mean that you have to be the resident expert in the thread!
Everything here is just big. Your shirt is boxy, your pants are boxy, pleated, and too long. Cuffing such a loose fitting pant is also a strange aesthetic choice.The good thing, though, is that most of the problem of this look is fixed with a simple tailoring job.
I like chalk stripe jackets with jeans, but that is about it.