or Connect

Posts by usctrojans31

It's atrocious. Most of the stores have moved to a new business model where you pay by the kilo rather than by the item; there are two classifications of clothing, which affects pricing. There are some great accessories in many places, but they're usually overpriced. I was at one store where thrifted Hermes ties were more than new ones. All in all, in my many thrifting trips in the city, the best I ever found was a Brioni jacket in a size that wasn't my own. Hopefully...
I never had my shoes worked on in the city, but I recommend going into C&J around Madeleine and asking Dimitri Gomez personally for a referral.
There you go. Everything that most of us would tell you was contained in your earlier statement, but it's your money and your preference.
Italian is also spoken downhill, so the emphasis would be on the MEH. Think of it like this with a name in both Italian and English: Stefano.Italian: STEH-fah-noEnglish: Steh-FAH-no
This jacket is the more upscale version of The Riddler costume
Please PM me if you plan on reselling.
I seldom like Lobb shoes, which is just a personal preference, but this look is one of my favorites in the past 30 or so pages. Well done.So someone tries to help you, which the forum is for, and you act like a prescient knob? Right.
Perry Ercolino
The downside of this issue, which I'm glad Ed brought up, is that you are making the assumption that people will bounce onto the actual site.
Nikunj, very interesting process and idea, and I want to add in one suggestion. On the sizing page, nowhere does it say US sizing, yet you provide an international sizing chart. Without knowing that you ship only to the US, which I learned here and not on the site, I could very well order the incorrect size and have an issue. Should be a 60 second coding change and insure against human error. Good luck