or Connect

Posts by usctrojans31

What research are you doing? There are many, many good to great brands in that price range. The best thing you can do is to get properly fit by a competent professional and go from there. No footwear brands fit alike, which will affect your choice. Buy on fit first, then on price. Here is a perfect example. I spent quite a while with someone at John Lobb, and ultimately we concluded that the brand wasn't the right option for me as nothing was fitting properly for a...
Do you know how these shoes fit you? One of the biggest mistakes people make is buying on name rather than fit. You have mentioned the Park Ave, but how does it fit you? How does it look on you? There are many options for a conservative capped toe, so don't limit yourself simply based on collective thoughts. That said, if they fit you brilliantly, by all means go for it.
I read this post in Jeremy Clarkson's voice. It immediately turned into the greatest thread IN THE WORLD.
Gus, Saw the coat on instagram; it's even nicer full sized.
Any other thoughts on shopping in Florence? Will be there for the first time next week and I'm pretty excited.
Are those Cantarelli shoes from Yoox? Had considered picking up a pair, but seeing your more detailed photos gives me greater apprehension.
Namor and I are almost the same size. In a related story, USC has bludgeoned Namor and ran off with his new boots.
That microphone looks like a popsicle. Mario Mandzukic looks so insanely uncomfortable there...
The. One. That. Fits. You. Best.
Lampard is peacocking and Andrea Pirlo's hair is already free flowing in shoot.