or Connect

Posts by usctrojans31

Have one from Paul Smith that I adore.
I really love Cutler and Gross if you're not locked in to these makers.Unless something has changed, Tom Ford is Marcolin.
@Carmina really should just hire a customer care coordinator. It's what, 30,000 euros per year to have this person handle all emails, customer questions, be active on this thread and the like. The 30,000 would be worth it purely for non-monetary brand goodwill, but when people who were initially debating on buying know that there is a standard avenue for questions and the like, chances are that the maybe buyers turn into full-time buyers.
Yes, but annoyingly increases the price
Some items just got dropped to final sale prices. I'm underwhelmed at the drops of most of my dreambox.
Hits my ball in a bad spot
I can't wear Rain. I can fit Alucia well and Inca averagely, but none of the other Carmina lasts work for me.
Can you elaborate more on your definition of ethically made? If it's supply chain issues, go for a cloth by Vitale Barberis Canonico, which is the gold standard for ethics in the supply chain. It's pioneered the recycling of water during production and is revered for the treatment of sheep.
This is a trainwreck. Get your money back and consider finding the person who measured you and kicking him in the nuts for good measure.
I'm a Simpson wearer and have avoided Bonafe because of the fit issues. The folks at Skoak said that there is a narrow fitting last debuting this spring, which should be better. Don't know if you want to wait and try to get an MTO on that, though.