or Connect

Posts by usctrojans31

Not interested as I can't afford this right now, but you might want to put up the measurements.
Apart from the crazy syntax, it's very much a preference thing. One of my favorite shirts for more casual settings is a paisley shirt from Etro, and I recognize that it is not everyone's cup of tea.
Bitched and moaned in one of the spam threads. It's been ridiculous over the past few days. I also remember that in March 2013 there was a ridiculous influx of spambots too. How was it rectified then?
Necrobumping, but I did see this online today: Spring Sale at L’UOMO 60% Off Ready Made Suits and Sport Jackets 50% Off Hand Made Pants 50% Off Sweaters and Outerwear 50% Off Hand Made Shoes Don't know the dates, but the Comcast Center events site is completely up to date as I checked some recent developments and it is listed.
That was a poetic necro bump. Let me try... There once was a brand named Crockett Its Jones was so long it had to sock it
Yes, had the same feeling when I came back a week ago. Even many of the regulars seemed to have gone away.
Recommend wearing Burberry check pants 3 sizes too small while stuffing your crotch with a sock. That'll attract the women you want.
This is scrumptious. If it were a few inches longer, I'd be tempted as I need a new tuxedo for a wedding. Oh well.
Thanks for the info guys. Here's hoping that it won't be too much of a deterrent as I already had narrow feet to begin with.
Hello fellow SFers. I unfortunately had a bad sporting mishap this week and broke my left ankle in several places and dislocated it, requiring surgery. I tell you this not to elicit pity, though that certainly would be lovely, but rather to see if any of you have experienced this injury or something similar and how it affected your footwear. I am worried that my shoes will no longer fit me properly and I will be relegated to gunboats in order to accommodate the metal...