or Connect

Posts by usctrojans31

Yes, it is Zegna Couture.
I'm aware of the quote. I'll leave you to your pseudo-pretentious mindset where your universal assumptions are globally accepted. Cheers.
Dohány Street SynagogueMy girlfriend wanted to go to visit some friends, thus she was in charge of deciding what we did.
Avoiding the patronizing and demeaning tone that you presented, there is a difference between overexposure and making oneself known.Take Anthony Delos, for instance. He made it a point to be known, yet to let his craftsmanship do the talking. His 40 minute video on youtube where he barely utters a word is a perfect example of how to drive interest, yet keep the focus on the product, the process, and the true artisanal element of the product. Additionally, bespoke tailors,...
Mimo - one thing that I highly disagree with your otherwise correct post is the allure of the physical location. For high end, the store is the cathedral to the brand. How many people on here make a specific stop to Northampton when visiting the UK? When I went to Budapest over the summer, I had two places that I wanted to see: one was Vass.
Great, thanks for the info! I haven't had my hands on Lanvin in quite some time...prices have skyrocketed.
http://www.sewrob.com/Home.html If you're outside of the city/have a car.
Which one of you bastards kopped my Lardini gun check sport coat?
Not my shoes, but I liked them enough to save photos.
OP, where in PA are you located?