or Connect

Posts by usctrojans31

MOL - you have confirmed what I was thinking. I've been trying to source craftsmen who can make something for me, though I've had less than desirable results.
Thanks for pointing out my neglect. All of the leather is from handbag production, thus I assume that it could turn into another bag, or something similar. Again, this is where I defer to those with more construction knowledge than me.
So random question and I contemplated posting this in the quick question thread, but I don't want it to get buried. My girlfriend brought home a bunch of extra leather yesterday from work; some of it is full sheet leather and enough to make legitimate objects, well beyond the typical scraps one buys by the pound. My question for you SF is what the hell can I do with it? I have no leather working skills or tools, nor do I know where to go to commission something, though I...
Very fashion forward and the construction is hit or miss from my experience (which is never owning a pair)
Demonstrating a willingness to change an opinion based on a rational argument is what exactly?
Beneficial post.
There are some interesting responses in here that border on the absurd, and of course, others that have the vitriolic rant of SF group think. Cheers.
Before I commit SF blasphemy and have Spoo, Foo, Vox, Manton, and others, descend onto me in a sea of rage, I want to give you all time to change my mind and sell me on the allure of the cap toe. I find the look obtuse and can't seem to get past it. When it comes to a shoe, I prefer a wholecut to a cap toe, and don't think that I am alone. I have used C&J as an example and the 348 last for both photos, so that we compare apples to apples. To me, the Alex is just a much...
Gorgeous.
As a longtime C&J hater, it has been a while since I've had them on my feet in any capacity. Can someone tell me more about the 348 last? I found a pair that I shockingly love and won't have the chance to go try them on for a while since both Le Bon Marche and the actual C&J store are out of my size.