or Connect

Posts by usctrojans31

kwhunter - I wore the same type of combination on Wednesday before Milan/Barcelona. I had to wear red and black somehow.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWT-4995-OXXFORD-PETER-JOHNSTON-Navy-Check-Three-Piece-Wool-Suit-46-48-R-/380581904346?pt=US_CSA_MC_Suits&hash=item589c72ffda I recognized the photos as Top Shelf. OP - 300 pounds seems insanely high for shipping charges. I'd imagine you're looking much closer to 100. Also, if you're looking for high design, Ozwald Boateng is a good option. Super hit a lot of the nails right on the head. If you look at the vest in a vacuum, it is very ugly.
Just a theory, but to me, Lobb doesn't have the pull of a cult brand like G&G, nor does it have the pseudo "discovery" element of Carmina. I remember a period where every new shoe post was Carmina. Perhaps Lobb is just taken for granted, its fans are more understated, or others just aren't very vocal about it. Just because you start a Lobb thread doesn't mean that you have to be the resident expert in the thread!
Everything here is just big. Your shirt is boxy, your pants are boxy, pleated, and too long. Cuffing such a loose fitting pant is also a strange aesthetic choice.The good thing, though, is that most of the problem of this look is fixed with a simple tailoring job.
I like chalk stripe jackets with jeans, but that is about it.
The simple answer is that your shirt does not fit you well. Where are the armholes of the shirt? They should be right under your armpit, which allows you 360 degree mobility, which also prevents untucking from simple movements.
I'm noobie style necro-bumping a 10 year old thread. Though there are only 7 replies, there is a lot of good information there and it is worth having this discussion again with the chatter about gemming.
Step 1 - Use computer Step 2 - Search Step 3 - Learn Step 4 - Repeat step 2
Stitches - I'm not usually a fan of your fits as our tastes are pretty different, but your footwear selection is always top notch.
Yes, reference groups are definitely having an impact.