or Connect

Posts by usctrojans31

There's a huge thread on this already, so if you use the search function, you'll have much better luck. That said, you're not that much taller or slimmer than me, so can you give some insight into your budget?
What's interesting is that I am the exact opposite. Lobb and EG are both way too wide for my feet, though the new EG 890 last works relatively well. As you said, everyone has different feet.It shouldn't be an issue for you in most places. I'm about the same size: 45-47 depending on last/maker, and the only places I've ever had an issue are designer labels, which was mostly for curiosity. You might be able to fit Santoni well, which is available at GL Homme on Haussman....
To the British guys, what's interesting is that I had the opposite reaction to you as I grew up in the US, and TJ Maxx is primarily the place where I go to buy my gym/sport clothes with a few nice pieces occasionally in the mix. Every store I went into in London had strong merchandise at a good discount, which made me want to buy it.
Think I know the exact storefront, so it will be interesting to see if I am, in fact, correct.
Yoox also runs the e-shop of many large, international brands such as Armani. It's not counterfeit, damaged, seconds, etc. It's closeout items like one would find at any outlet.
PSA for anyone in London. There is A LOT of Brioni at TK Maxx around Leicester Square. Suits were anywhere from 500 GBP to 900 GBP. A few D'Avenza pieces were in the mix too, but pricing was off on them.
Agree that you look like a standard doctor. You could stand to change the tie and tighten up the knot, but that's really it. Jedwards said it well that doctors should be dressed intelligently and appropriately.
What a pretentious knob you are. I dressed incredibly well at my university, including sport coats and ties because I like them; it elicited some comments, some questions, but you know what? I dress well for myself, not for other people, so if you're genuinely concerned about a teaching giving you dirty looks and you think that it's because of how you're dressed, well I reckon that you have a host of other issues with which to contend. Most competent people can smell...
Scuba, Most designer labels have pretty bad shoes that are significantly overpriced. Are you dead set on patent? A mirror shine on a PROPER black shoe works 99% of the time.
That's a woeful deal.