or Connect

Posts by usctrojans31

Am I missing something?
This sounds like a YouTube show, so let's make it. Come talk all things sartorial on Crusty's Couch.
Tie Loafers Suede Tan - size 11 (1) Could be interested depending on the last. Probably uetam since they're string loafers?
Another 6. Did we land on longer jackets overall?
Purchased this on Ebay for myself, but it had highly inaccurate measurements. My loss. Your gain. Retail was $2500. For your viewing pleasure is an absolutely gorgeous lightweight overcoat from Cifonelli. The cloth is 100% cashmere in a classic tan with subtle prince of wales pattern. It's half lined with silk, and this jacket could very easily be a spring through autumn workhorse. Jacket features a zipper and button closure, and it has an internal elastic drawstring to...
Was curious to who would be making for Cifo, and I can live with Partenopea. The construction quality is top-notch, and they really nailed the Cifo shoulder. @Jompso - is that the navy single button peak lapel sport coat?
Do we agree that new Cifonelli RTW is Partenopea?
My second favorite pair of Norman Vilalta RTW. Well done.
I really like Tip Top. Prices aren't listed, so you absolutely need to know what you're doing. There are some insane deals to be had on end of bolt cloth.