or Connect

Posts by usctrojans31

His work impresses me more and more. Would love to commission something when funds allow it.
In my nearly six years on this site, I've never had to block someone. Until today. I recommend everyone else do it until his inevitable ban.
Love learning about new craftsmen. Thanks!
Okay, decided to not use my 20% coupon, and the two people who excel randomly picked have not responded yet, so I'm making it open grabs since today is the last day. PLEASE post if you use the code so that other people aren't sitting here trying to use an expired code. Code: PC-RI-90 Open to gifts of gratitude, though
It's highly probable that I will not use my 20% code. If you're interested in it, thumb this post. I'll randomly pick from the interested people.
Is this still available?
What shocked me most about Carmina is how many women were ordering. Saw a couple order a pair of matching monk straps.
Great meeting many of you! Awesome, awesome event. I passed on a Carmina MTO, which I hope I don't regret. Stupid fiscal responsibility. :/ With how slammed Carmina was, I'd be shocked if it did less than $75,000 today.
I also have a narrow foot, and the only last from EG that works for me is the 890.
I'll post pics this weekend. I basically came home, unboxed, fell in love and went back out.Carmina GMTO AdelaideCarmina Austerity brogue