or Connect

Posts by usctrojans31

Glad someone bought that last plain OTC peacock in a large. I was feeling badly for it sitting there by itself.
Distribution.
For your sartorial pleasure is a NWT Barneys house label suit made with incredible super 130s Loro Piana cloth. I'm iffy on the fit (length), so listing it here to see if someone wants it more than me either through a sale or a trade. Might wind up keeping it, but let's chat.
Gents, took a chance on a Corneliani suit on Yoox, and the fit just doesn't work for me. Am offering it at cost + shipping, otherwise will just return it Sunday before I head out. Solid charcoal three roll 2.5 suit in a gorgeous extrafine virgin wool. Own a few Corneliani pieces, and the cloth on this is tops. I'll take actual measurements tomorrow morning, but would ballpark at: Shoulders: 18.5 BOC: 33.5 P2P: 21.5 Sleeve: 27
Same boat as you with narrow heels, feet and low instep. If you go to another Carmina last, go alcudia. Should fit as well as Simpson.
Agree for the most part. I've seen some exceptional pieces at 39mm that wear and look smaller, so I'd put that at the situationally dependent size. Anything larger is, as you noted, casual.
Eat a lot of fish and chips with beer. Follow it up with coffee. Perfect recipe for a shitmaker
Step 1 - put on clothes Step 2 - use some method of transportation and go to a menswear store near you Step 3 - get measured Step 4 - try on suits Step 5 - purchase the one that fits you best
Kid you not. When you asked about sock interest, was looking for the "sake it to me, baby" GIF. More Austin Powers = more awesome thread.P.S. - any of those Simpson shoes also in an 11 UK as part of your size run?
Am I going nuts, or are fewer models being offered in 11 UK now?