or Connect

Posts by usctrojans31

Probably late October. We're still waiting on a GMTO from May.
I planned on ignoring you, but what the hell, I'll respond.Re: the above, you spent 85% of your text criticizing Norman Vilalta's taste and likening it to quality. They're two, unique items. People have different tastes and opinions on aesthetics. There is a reason that architecture has changed throughout history and gone through many revivals, and while you may like only the classic aesthetic (which is perfectly fine), there are plenty of people who want a more modern...
Dude, can you seriously stop? You've made your opinion well known and publicly available. You're now just posting ridiculously banal text walls.
No, you lead a personal vendetta and a crusade against someone based off of hearsay, personal bias and hatred of the Spanish. You've descended into a caricature of your former poster identity. Moreover, you've led a personal attack on someone you don't know, are wholly unqualified to comment on and generally acted like a petulant ass. I can summate most of your text walls of this thread into a few sentences, "Italian craftsmen are better than everyone, especially the...
I kind of just want to email Norman this thread and see how he reacts.
You can buy it at almost any neighborhood shoe/key place. There are about 12 within 5 minutes walking of Saint Lazare.
SartodiNapoli - I typically find your posts good, but your diatribe doesn't really have merit here. Want specifically to defend Norman in this case. As others mentioned, it's clearly a work in progress, so I will ignore it and move on to the next thing--taste. Just because something is reminiscent of what you like doesn't inherently make it wrong. People go to makers like Norman Vilalta and Pierre Corthay because the look and feel of their shoes jives with them. It's more...
Well, someone else bumped this,so I'll respond. What you described is not vanity sizing, it's physical differences in stature. Japanese people are smaller, generally, than Westerners, so the scale is different. Typically a medium in the States will be an XL in Japan.
Thunder, thanks for writing. Realized you can't Vulcan Mindmeld me :/ Was referring to the Carmina MTO from May.
Have basically been traveling for the last month and the intra-thread searching is not the best, so apologies for a question that I'm sure has been asked, any news on the timeline for the GMTO of the Simpson museum calf?