or Connect

Posts by usctrojans31

You keep using marketing terms instead of technical terms, which is why several of us are advising you go a different route. Ultimately, it's your decision, but these are some of the areas that need to be addressed:Jacket lengthShoulder shape/structureLapel widthGorge heightRiseMost tailors have a very distinct house style, and finding a good tailor is like a matching game. The issue of taste is obviously very individualized and it goes well beyond slim vs. sack. Plenty...
When the sale first started, I received emails from Nick within 24 hours, all friendly, and apologetic for the delay. I imagine that any emails ignored/missed are simply due to volume.
L1991, I don't want to come across as a dick, but you'd actually have to try to find something boxy in Italy. It sounds like it's your first serious venture into proper tailored clothing, so while you're defining your style, I'd hate to see you make expensive mistakes. Seriously, read through some of the threads on here and you'll see long posts about regrettable purchases. My best advice is to scour the HOF Labels thread, memorize some of the more prevalent ones (Caruso,...
Unless you're incredibly broad shouldered, your size should not be difficult to fit off the rack, and there are plenty of really great places in Milan. What silhouette do you like, apart from slim?
I'm the same in Simpson as TG73 and 890, so you should be fine. In addition to slightly narrow, the Simpson also has a low instep.
member2000r - thanks, saw it, but I'd be ordering Carmina, which is well below that threshold.
Leaves/other Skoak buyers in the States, is the shipping rate of 300 SEK flat or per pair? I have my eye on a model in stock and one that will be coming in, and am trying to figure out the best buying approach.
Reckon the OP is a nutter.
When I was fit in October on the 890, it was the first time an EG shoe fit my foot. I found the fit fairly similar to the TG73 and was the same size in both. Neither the 202 or the 888 fit my feet, so I might not be the best comparison, but just wanted to relay my person experience with the last.
Your jacket seems sexually aroused.