or Connect

Posts by usctrojans31

Was it just a few styles or full blown? Cheaney sales tend to start after Boxing Day.
Brioni owns its own stores, which are found in most major cities.
This. I was convinced that I knew my size and what shoes would fit me. Well, fast forward to a shopping session in London, I learned that I just cannot fit certain brands and some that I was not expecting to fit were rather brilliant.
Cheaney, by and large, runs narrow in the heel and a bit wider in the toxbox/vamp. More than any competitor I have seen of it, it uses a more pronounced combination last. If you have a long and thin foot like me where you're especially narrow at the heel, you'll be happy. I wear the 11525, so I can't help as much on the 11028, but I do go down 1.5 sizes on the 11525 and the 205. If you're curious about how I fit on other lasts to give you an idea: Cheaney 11525 - 11 C&J...
Usually twice per year direct from Cheaney. Recommend following the Spitalfields and Bow Lane stores on instagram, which post very, very regularly. Josh (store manager of Spitalfields) will answer all of your questions directly on instagram, so you won't necessarily need to go rooting around trying to find information. I cannot recommend the Spitalfields store enough, so if you order, try to order from there!
Love wide lapels. I'm tall and have a small frame, so it gives me some nice width that otherwise doesn't exist.
Not been to the one in Madrid, but the store in Barcelona is great. Super friendly staff and its location on passeig de gracia is amazing.
In my experience, it runs slightly narrow at the heel and slightly wide in the toe box.
Saw some of the photos. I'm considering going on Sunday; would you say that it is worth it?
There's a huge thread on this already, so if you use the search function, you'll have much better luck. That said, you're not that much taller or slimmer than me, so can you give some insight into your budget?