or Connect

Posts by usctrojans31

Should have bought the yak. Thought I could wait, but damn.
They're both relatively narrow with lower insteps. So, in terms of fit, sure, they're not dissimilar, but the TG73 is a relatively narrow last with a lower instep too. Do we call all of the lasts very similar in fit under this scenario too?For 65 vs. Simpson, the fit at the waist and toebox are completely different, and obviously the aesthetics are night and day.
Have not used Sam for bespoke work, but his alterations work is incredible. Expensive, but worth it.
Been keen to try him for a while. Will likely be in Moldova this summer, so am eager.
Cock. These are all my size, and after moving and furnishing our new apartment, I'm being financially responsible. Although....
Picture courtesy of Skoak. Bought this absolutely gorgeous pair of shoes a few months ago from Skoak, and they've just been sitting in my closet since. As I have not worn them, am considering trading them for something else that I'm more apt to wear. For folks new to the Simpson last, it runs narrow and has a low instep, so many folks size down .5 from their other Carmina sizes. I personally do not, so take everything with a grain of salt. I'm an 11 UK in most brands.
Rain is a massive last. OP would need Rain R. Simpson and Alcudia are much better.AA - you've not specified a budget. G&G TG73 runs narrow for many. Corthay is a notoriously narrow maker as well.Try some of the Japanese makers. On the budget side, Loding tends to run narrow.
Rad
Gents, Bought a gorgeous sweater on Yoox during the recent Black Friday sale that unfortunately fits me like a tent. It's tagged a 50 IT but it should fit a 54 IT (44 US). I'll take accurate measurements and additional photos if anyone is interested. Selling this week only and selling at cost.
Deets on the Cifo?