or Connect

Posts by usctrojans31

Rad
Gents, Bought a gorgeous sweater on Yoox during the recent Black Friday sale that unfortunately fits me like a tent. It's tagged a 50 IT but it should fit a 54 IT (44 US). I'll take accurate measurements and additional photos if anyone is interested. Selling this week only and selling at cost.
Deets on the Cifo?
As others has said, many would clash with Bonafe. If Italian, will assume that it's Paolo Scafora. Distribution has dramatically increased, and it strikes me as just the type that would do well with Skoak.
WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME?!
Great seeing folks from last year and meeting new folks. Bruce Boyer coming again was a nice surprise. An important question from my wife for Fok or other staff members: where were the eclairs from?
Yes. It's currently cut very, very short, so be forewarned
Mood does indeed have horn buttons
No personal experience with him, but I've heard nothing but good things, and his work obviously spoke for itself. Terribly sad news indeed.
Fair enough. Dough is awesome. We had one a block from my last office, and it made for the nice occasional indulgence.Fok - if you go that route, the toasted coconut and the passionfruit are awesome