or Connect

Posts by Monimus

Allow me to wax sentimental for a moment here. I did my first undergraduate in the middle east, mainly in Israel and in Egypt, and both places had the worst vodka in the world. It was about $3 a litre. Me and my roommates would put the vodka through a Brita filter a few times (best results after 3 times), and it would taster like some primo vodka. I'm pretty sure this can be replicated, even if my memory is a bit hazy about the details. It's definitely worth trying if...
Great boots.
Moved to dumb threads.
I had a hunch that might be the case. Goddamnit. I'm gonna ask her about it.
What's the general consensus on Guu?
I hung out with an ex a week and a half ago, and we talked for a while, mostly catching up. We made plans to hang out tonight, but she told me this morning that she wasn't "feeling it" and couldn't make it. Tonight she messages me: "Don't be mad that I flaked tonight. This whole talking again thing is freaking me out. More then [sic] i thought it ever would. Can we take this slow. Very slow. Please" I'm inclined to believe that this means that her vagina still...
Quote: Originally Posted by JackTheRipper Reminds me of Moscots. Check them out. Thought they were, but Moscots don't have such a big bridge.
Come on.
Can anyone identify these?
Can anyone identify these? They look an awful lot like a pair of Moscot Nebbs but are rounder. I will not be giving a $10 reward to anyone.