or Connect

Posts by Monimus

Just bought Tom Ford's neroli portofino. Great scent, and a good amber base which is somewhat similar to prada's amber. Long lasting, too, contrary to many reviews.
Yeah, been doing it for past year with these. Anything to protect leather soles from wetness?
Sorry. You're right. Badly phrased. If I'm going to break them in what should I know. Should I just treat with a waterproof/salt proof spray and go at it even in winter?
I'm in Vienna and can take a look for anyone for these shoes, and see if they ship to USA. Looking into buying a pair myself.
Another one of my Belstaff jackets for sale: So here's the deal: This is a rare leathermaster Belstaff jacket size Large that was used as a jacket in the movie Black Dawn (an absolutely awful movie with Steven Seagal). It was rigged with explosive and fake movie blood packets The packets were triggered, some of the material from the packets still remains on the inside of the jacket, the back of the jacket is discolored and the leather has some cracks/holes due to...
Question: I've got a pair of walnut AE Bel Airs. I love them and they fit super well. but I've got a bunch of other dress shoes, including brogues, and wanted a pair of beat up brogues. Anyone have any advice for breaking these in without destroying soles, etc. Or an article on breaking in naturally? I know it's a stupid question. Haven't logged on in a long time but I'm sure there's a ton of trolls still around that get butthurt by dumb questions, but chill.
Wow, so I haven't logged onto StyleForum in ages. Everything's so.... new. Anyways wanted to post a couple things, and I'll start with this wonderful Belstaff jacket I posted a while ago but never wound up selling. So, it's still in perfect condition. Going to copy the old post's text. Belstaff New Cougar Blouson Size small in antique cuero leather note: purchased December this year from another member who purchased from Belstaff boutique. I am a true 38/48 and this fits...
Got a pair of APC New Cure H sz 31, looking to trade for a size bigger, or willing to sell...
pics or it didnt happen