or Connect

Posts by arutha

He has no plausible rationale for not taking it in to get it verified as a fake if he's so confident it's not genuine. I would just ask him to send it back and refund his money (minus the shipping, of course). If there's ANY problem with it when you get it back, that would be good grounds for YOU to file a dispute with HIM. Quote: Originally Posted by pmkl Hey all! Long time lurker here. I bought this wallet back in 2001 from Gucci of Beverly...
Quote: Originally Posted by Raralith Instead of it being a flap or a small portion, imagine the whole section being able to lift up. Imagine a normal metal business card case with the hinge int he back, but rather the hinge is now on the left (or right) side. I'll dig up a picture when I get home. I used to have a vintage (1989) Cartier metal case that had a window on the front, a slot on the right side, and a spring-loaded mechanism...
These nice dress/casual slip on shoes were purchased from the Neiman Marcus Last Call store on June 12, 2010 and were worn for about 4 hours. They are basically new, but I was unable to wear them since they're a size 9 and a bit too small. I was not able to return these since they've been worn (albeit VERY little). Price is $40 shipped anywhere in the continental U.S. .
These nice dress/casual slip on shoes were purchased from the Neiman Marcus Last Call store on June 12, 2010 and were worn for about 4 hours. They are basically new, but I was unable to wear them since they're a size 9 and a bit too small. I was not able to return these since they've been worn (albeit VERY little). Price is $40 shipped anywhere in the continental U.S. .
I just use Lexol (cleaner as well as the conditioner) on all my leather stuff. I use it on my coat, wallet, keycase, fountain pen case, car upholstery, and pretty much everything. Quote: Originally Posted by JamesT Does anyone here have any recommendations in regards to caring for leather items (gloves, briefcases...)?
I've been studying this very topic for a while now, and all the experts say that it doesn't really matter what you say. The point is that you say it with confidence and congruity as well as the knowledge that you aren't desperate or needy and just enjoy chatting with people. That being said, it might help if what you said showed a little cockiness as well as good-natured humor. Quote: Originally Posted by wing8tes_qw I saw the most gorgeous girl in...
Cartier red leather with gold corners. It has everything I need.
Out of curiosity, where'd you have the plating job done? Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 I'll start Panerai PAM210, modified with 18k gold plating on hands
I'm assuming you mean business card case rather than credit card case? I have a Cartier silver card case that I carry around with me most of the time. It's a good place to keep a few biz cards, a credit card or two, and notes. Solid silver items dent and scratch pretty easily, though, so you would need to keep it in your front pocket or somewhere relatively safe. Quote: Originally Posted by contactme_11 I'm thinking of going with a silver card...
The bracelet on that day-date looks really odd. Maybe a fake? Hard to tell from the blurry pictures. My two blinged-out watches, both from the 70s: Both are real. I also have several other 14k-18k solid gold watches, which I also consider bling. Quote: Originally Posted by nighttrain7404 Hello. This thread might not be for everyone, but I remember some watch threads and just thought I'd share some picts of my...