or Connect

Posts by Pawz

I hope this is the right place to inquire. ...Is this a good deal; is the item legit (i.e., not counterfeit)? http://www.ebay.com/itm/331836032486?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT I appreciate SF's input. I ask because the item's location is NY (receives lots of stuff from China) and the seller seems to sell a good deal of Apple products (which is suspect).
Found a gorgeous, gray Oxxford sport coat today: looked new! ...Too bad moths had gotten to it.
Why would someone buy such a thing, then donate it?
Mine? lolThanks! I like it myself: great for summer, and being that it's linen, it could be worn with jeans (yes, I am guilty of this).
Hey'O! Found this for a dollar! But, is it real, fake, or real fake? It's linen, if it matters. Bought beside a real Ferragamo tie (but I'm unsure if from the same corpse... er, 'donator'). The tag is made well: one cannot see the red embroidery from the back side. Please help, SF!
Just dressed to walk about town, in the nice weather Shirt and pants by Hugo Boss Belt provided by some hapless alligator.
Received a jacket as a gift. Trying it out. It's marked 'slim fit'. Jacket by Banana Republic Shirt by Peter Millar Knit tie by Harrod's (thrift find!)
Going to a German dinner, hence a German tie.
Aw. TMI Warning: I've dealt with chronic depression for more than half my life; I still deal with it. In my later teen years, I caught the Pokemon craze, specifically for the card game. The want to swap cards and the need for money to buy more, motivated me to go out and be social, to work and productive. Pokemon is, also, the last thing I recall being truly excited about, so my nostalgia for it is strong.There's more to it than that, but there's the gist. ^^
Is it sad that I cannot tell whether the person in the first photo is a man or a woman? XD*Googles "Gudetama"* ...omg 00;Twenty years ago, I would have appreciated that more! Albeit, I still have a penchant for cute things (don't worry: said things include women ...not that women are things, mind), and ain't afraid to say so. ^_^ Nonetheless, I'll pass on this one (too much cute is dangerous!).