or Connect

Posts by Pawz

I hope I have chosen the proper or, at least, a suitable thread for my little question. Either way, I hope someone knowledgeable would be pleased to answer. I traced the RN of a shirt I found to a "Saks and Company". Does any here know if this Saks and Company is related to Saks Fifth Avenue?
Attended a choir recording. Combined brown with green, purple, and gray.
I hope this is the right place to inquire. ...Is this a good deal; is the item legit (i.e., not counterfeit)? http://www.ebay.com/itm/331836032486?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT I appreciate SF's input. I ask because the item's location is NY (receives lots of stuff from China) and the seller seems to sell a good deal of Apple products (which is suspect).
Found a gorgeous, gray Oxxford sport coat today: looked new! ...Too bad moths had gotten to it.
Why would someone buy such a thing, then donate it?
Mine? lolThanks! I like it myself: great for summer, and being that it's linen, it could be worn with jeans (yes, I am guilty of this).
Hey'O! Found this for a dollar! But, is it real, fake, or real fake? It's linen, if it matters. Bought beside a real Ferragamo tie (but I'm unsure if from the same corpse... er, 'donator'). The tag is made well: one cannot see the red embroidery from the back side. Please help, SF!
Just dressed to walk about town, in the nice weather Shirt and pants by Hugo Boss Belt provided by some hapless alligator.
Received a jacket as a gift. Trying it out. It's marked 'slim fit'. Jacket by Banana Republic Shirt by Peter Millar Knit tie by Harrod's (thrift find!)
Going to a German dinner, hence a German tie.