or Connect

Posts by Rhett.gay.edu.gov.jp

Gorgeous work!
Wow, thats really awesome you went so out of your way to do something so cool. I love that idea, COMPLETELY custom tailored shoe, props!
Quote: Originally Posted by kiya I own one pair of APC jeans, bought them in 1997 for $105 (full price), they're made of gray selvedge denim with a bright orange selvedge ID. Thats rly cool, you should post some pics!
Quote: Originally Posted by nicelynice shoes are covered in mud and snow, so took them off, but was wearing carpe backzips dior hat unknown scarf attachment coat devoa tasmanian wool longsleeve margiela jeans Nice looking setup, what kind of cars do you like?(I see the wakaba badge lolz)
IS this the acid wash New Cure? http://www.styleforum.net/attachment...3&d=1291416854 I've never seen that from them.
Can you provide better pics of the APC trousers? I'd like to see them fully in a picture. What model are they, exactly? thanks!
Quote: Originally Posted by Jodum5 American Apparel. Use to swear by them. Now I rock pretty much nothing but Hanes comfort fits. Plain white of course, but 10 bucks for a 5 pack and they fit VERY well, like they are my favorite piece of clothing lately lol
I love that elephant one!
Does the wallet have cash slots on the side?
Miata, Integra or Q45 IMO