or Connect

Posts by porschemad911

Quote: Originally Posted by commodorewheeler People have traditionally had the most success sizing down 2 from their true waist size on the APC NS. So if your true waist is 32", you'd probably be best off with a tag size 30 on the NS if you don't want it to look painted on you. Though if you have muscular thighs, APC's Rescue may be a better cut on you. I would size down 2 or 3 on that cut, but not more than that if you don't want it to look painted on...
Quote: Originally Posted by Jangofett I think Singapore lack a dressing up culture like say Hong Kong. Yeah, from my experience (3 trips over in the last 18 months) it's mostly pretty casual. And very, very almost-unbearably-cannot-ever-get-used-to-it humid and hot. I guess you can take refuge in the hotel / shopping malls mostly, but then you'd be missing out on seeing all the local sites / sounds / smells. I spent most of my time exploring in...
Quote: Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty Even someone who dresses "normal" doesn't need chinos. If you're going with "as little as possible" for your wardrobe there's nothing chinos "do" that nice denim doesn't. Go trousers if you need something formal. I would agree if you're not solely talking about indigo / black denim. Pairing anything navy on the top half just looks strange with those, but really good with khaki chinos (IMO). Or with...
Quote: Originally Posted by Mister Majestik While this would not generally apply to anyone here, there is an existance of something that could warrant the sentiment. especially in view of the fact that such sentiment would more than likely not ruin anyone here. It's quite evident that there are some white males that take the preference for Asian females to a level of addiction. Such to the extremity that they would, if given the choice, would take a very...
Quote: Originally Posted by Stalky I have always bought 34 waist jeans but I think I may only be a 32 or so. I like slim fitting jeans. Can anyone reccomend a nice pair in Australia that isn't too expensive? My current pair are Calvin Klein I got them for $90 on sale (the RRP is $179 I believe) and they are a very nice slim fit but i am not sure on the quality as they now have a hole in the knee and are a bit saggy in the bum. Have a look at...
Got some Levi's 514 tumbled rigid in a size 31 (34 actual waist) for sale in my sig. http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=240940
I'll take the Uniqlo cords ... PMed you.
Drops.
Oops got the brand of belt wrong, it's an Unlucky, not a Tanner Goods. Sorry!
Hi everyone, selling a couple of things. Would be best for Australian buyers due to shipping costs, but I am happy to send international if need be. I haven't sold here before, but have used eBay for over 10 years, with excellent feedback. Levi's 514 Tumbled Rigid - Tagged 31 x 32 - $50 -> $40 shipped to Aus These are really dark indigo, just slightly too large for me. Only worn a couple of times by me, bought from US eBay. In excellent condition, but the patch has some...