or Connect

Posts by pdxpdx

Check your pm...
All Prices CONUS paypal as goods. Paypal only, not international shipping except for Canada with additional postage. For reference I am 5'10" and wear 31 in FH3001, 29 in APC NS. None of these have been hemmed or molested. Two pairs Uniqlo S002 tagged 31 zip fly. Black is NWT, indigo was worn maybe 2x. Measurements as follow BIG style for both pairs: Waist: 32 Front Rise: 10 Back Rise: 14 Thigh: 11 Knee: 8.25 Hem: 8 Inseam: 34 Could probably stretch...
Compound for sneakers. Blake for EG or denim. The Woodlands for Tanner leather goods. Local 35 for sales/denim. Buffalo Exchange for thrift.
Also, why are these jeans better than other jeans in the list here... http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=157881 Show us in words and pictures on your website...
You should have all of the measurements posted for each size. The vague measurements on your website do not help shoppers online attempt to buy jeans that would fit. This should at least include waist size, front rise, back rise, knee, hem. The more info the better if you are going after a market in this crowd. Looking at your jeans online I have no idea what these would compare to. Unlucky and Diesel is not a size comparison that means anything at all. They make tons of...
Received boots just as described from ysb. Super fast shipping and great communication.
pm'd you about the coat.
I had a great buying experience with ImBurningStarIV. Shipped next day and quick responses. The Jean Shop fit perfect as the best bonus. I also had a good experience with UnLucky and love the belt he made me.
Noob suit critique. How does this fit? I got this suit kicked down to me. I realize the shoulders need to come in and the jacket shortened but is it worth going to the tailor (I don't mind putting a little money into it if it is worth it)? The material is super 120's and seems to be made ok. The pants seem to fit but how about the coat? If it can be fixed anybody know a good tailor in Portland?...
I would like the Jean Shops. Please pm me with your email because I can't pm you.