or Connect

Posts by rajus

For Sale is Brand New, Never Worn Double Breast Classic Blazer, with double vents for Sale. The Color is Black. The Blazer is size 38R (US). Shipping in Canada is $25 Local Pickup in Toronto is Free Shipping to US is $35
Bought 3. They are great....
For sale is Brand New $375 Top of the line Corneliani Sweater Material : 100% Merino Wool Size : Eur 50, US Medium Sleeves Length : 26 inches Chest : 21.75 inches Length : 29 inches (From top of Collar at the back) The sweater should fit fine anybody who wears Medium Sized clothing. It is a very unique sweater and projects a graceful and rich look. The wool is Merino Wool and very soft and carries weight Free Shipping....
Shoulders the 18.5 inches (seam to seam)
FOR SALE is "Brand New Without tags" Club Monaco Pullover. It is Sharp Looking and can be worn on several occasions. Measurements are shown below: Color : Dark Blue with White Lined Border Material : 100 Polyester Chest (laying flat) : 23 inches Sleeves Length : 26.5 inches Length (from Top of Collar) : 30 inches $50$45$40 It has a snug fit and would fit a Medium build too. Local pickup in Greater Toronto Area is free. Otherwise minimal actual shipping charges apply.
For Sale is a Brand New With Tags Club Monaco Pea Coat. It will fit a 38R fine and is snug. It is very dark blue to almost black in color and provides a smart look. The retail for this Jacket is $329+13% taxes in Toronto. Material - Wool Measurements are as follows: Type - Single Vent Sleeve Length : 26.75 inches Chest (laying flat) : 21.75 inches Shoulders : 18 inches Length (from Top of collar) : 34 inches Payments by Paypal. Local pickup in Toronto is free. Actual...
For Sale is a rarely worn (2-3 times only) Single Breast Strellson Suit. it is in excellent condition and very well kept . The suit is Dark Grey (almost black) with subtle white stripes (almost seem to be drawn with a brush). There are almost 20 suits in my closet and I rarely wear one in my line of work (software). Material - 100% Wool Measurements are as follows: Jacket Suit Length (from bottom of collar at the back) - 31 in Sleeves Length - 25.75 inches Chest - 21...
Hi folks: For Sale is a Double Breast Brioni Suit. it is in Mint condition and only worn once since I bought. I want to make some space in my closet. The suit is snug fit. Even though it say 41L in size, the suit fits me who wears 38R fine. For 40R, it will fit perfectly. I had it taken it slightly at the waist. It is not old fashioned boxy suit. It is contemporary in style, fitting body contours. Material - Wool and Cashmere Color - Dark Grey with subtle white Striped...
Can you send me picture of brown plaid bow tie?
Hi folks: I have been lurking on styleforum for couple of years and made number of purchases, and my closet is bursting at its seams because of so many purchases from elsewhere too. Most of the stuff is obviously unused and almost unused. I have 18 suits now and I haven't worn a suit in my job for last 14 years . Only parties etc... I am looking for some info on measuring suits, shirts, pants, sweaters, overcoats etc...so that I can post them on styleforum. regards, rajusu