or Connect

Posts by alexSF

RL shoes are always and only us sized. The only difference is that standard widht for USA market is US D, outside america standard width is US E. It is the same for every maker, american english or italian, always us sized
They are pretty old.AS made shoes for Polo in the early 2000.
They are made by Alfred Sargent
Yes, bb black fleece boots?
Thanks for the mention @razlAmazing job as usual!I can do Free Shipping Worldwide if you mention this thread!
For Sale is a pair of: Tricker's Robert Plain Toe Derby Shoes -Custom Unique make-up featuring: Dark Navy Shell Cordovan Green Leather Lining Double Leather Sole with a Matte Black Finish Hand Made in England Brand New in Box, Never Worn Supplied with Original Box, Shoe Bags, Polishing Cloth, Care Booklet and Spare Laces Payment via Paypal in Euro Feel free to ask me any questions or additional pictures Thanks
For Sale is a pair of: Tricker's Robert Plain Toe Derby Shoes -Custom Unique make-up featuring: Dark Navy Shell Cordovan Green Leather Lining Double Leather Sole with a Matte Black Finish Hand Made in England Brand New in Box, Never Worn Supplied with Original Box, Shoe Bags, Polishing Cloth, Care Booklet and Spare Laces Payment via Paypal in Euro Feel free to ask me any questions or additional pictures Thanks
Selling these for a friend: Alden 986 Shell Cordovan LHS Penny Loafers Burgundy Color #8 Single Leather Sole Van Last Size US 7.5 , E Width Made in USA Supplied with Original Box and Shoebags They are slightly used, worn only a handful of times and always with socks. Payment via Paypal in Euro Feel free to ask me any questions or additional pictures Thanks
Selling these for a friend: Alden 986 Shell Cordovan LHS Penny Loafers Burgundy Color #8 Single Leather Sole Van Last Size US 7.5 , E Width Made in USA Supplied with Original Box and Shoebags They are slightly used, worn only a handful of times and always with socks. Payment via Paypal in Euro Feel free to ask me any questions or additional pictures Thanks
To me both seem to be leather problem and not cracked finish (Galway less pronunced)Where I can find Bick4 online in Europe? (curious to try it)