or Connect

Posts by alexSF

For Sale is a pair of: Church's "Shannon" Plain Toe Derby Blucher Shoes Light Ebony Polished Binder Double Leather Sole Size UK 9 , Last 103 , G Width Hand Made in England Retail Price: € 690 The shoes are brand new in A1 perfect conditions Supplied with Original Box, Shoe Bags, Spare Laces and Care Booklet Payment via Paypal in Euro Worldwide Shipping with Fedex Courier or Registered Mail, depending on destination Feel free to ask me any questions or additional...
Many thanksReally helpfulTomorrow I will call ebay, hoping the italian call operator could understand and help me also on ebay.com transaction
Hi, thanks for replyingThis is the listing, http://www.ebay.com/itm/161897491496I think it was pretty clear overallanyway tomorrow I will call ebay, thanks
Hi guys, I need your help I've sold a TB shirt on ebay.com some weeks ago. Listing was absolutely clear in term of description and measurements The buyer just sent me a return request: Reason: Doesn't fit Comments:Too big This is obviusly a buyer's remorse I don't accept return and it was clearly stated in ebay listing, what should I do? (paypal already blocked my funds) If I decline the return the buyer could open another claim? for example for item not as...
+1I had this problem in a pair of Loake boots, with crooked tongueI've added a little curved bartack, with waxed thread and buttonhole stitch.Problem solved.
Yes not shell, but box calf or corrected grain.And they are also Alfred Sargent and not C&J
Agree, except for the last, to me it looks like the usual 325, different effect for the lack of storm welt.Anyway never seen them, maybe a one of a kind make up, where do you find them?
A set of horn buttons is also included:"As we know some guys don't like the metal buttons, we add a set of decent dark horn buttons to every jacket"and flap pockets are classic for this kind of blazer (you could always put the flap inside...)I think that actually isn't easy to find better than this (RTW)...(the Drake's one you posted above is Caruso too)The market is FULL of DB with patch pockets, but almost all are awfully (super) short and most of the time with fancy...
This one?http://www.fransboonestore.com/collections/caruso/products/frans-boone-x-caruso-hopsack-blazer-double-breasted-re-stock
For Sale is: Thom Browne Classic Oxford Shirt from SS '15 Size 4 White Color Button Down Collar with Signature TB Tricolor Heavy oxford cloth, MOP buttons, Locker loop, Side pleats and all the right details as pictured Made in USA Brand New in perfect unworn conditions Store-tag still attached Obviously 100% Authentic Measurements: Shoulders: 50 cm Pit to Pit: 59 cm Waist: 54,5 cm Back Lenght from Boc: 85 cm Sleeves from Shoulder seam: 69,5 cm Payment via Paypal in...