or Connect

Posts by alexSF

Polished Hyde from Loake sverige instagram
Rugby RL Ocbd, Polo RL Chino Blazer, Rugby RL Belt, Edwin Ed-55, Vans
It's a short last, I size up half a size and it's pretty generous in width and not suited for low instep, I have to lace them pretty tight.TTS probably could work if lenght would be acceptable, give them a try if they're at good price.
Those Hyde are very very nice, but that flaw isn't acceptable, they should have been SUBSReturn them as yet stated.99% Last 026
^That visible seams it's an annoying detail, although I handled the Loake Berkeley (the previous 1880 longwing) and it's really barely noticeable, when compared to other longwings with the same seam, such as Meermin Barker or others, where it's like a punch in the eye.
I thought it was lenghtened due to the gap between buttons and hem, but in the blu jacket above It's the same, so this huge gap it's the standard for Lardini.Surely in the cream jacket, that Pick-stitching position it's just a designing choice.By the way, on yoox fake garments are very rare and almost zero, items with minor alterations or slightly used/untagged not so uncommon.
^lenghtened sleeves?
^ Fantastic make-up, double sole and 341 last are perfection. Can you share where you have bought them? it's a retailer mto? Thanks in advance
^ Both pairs started from the same colour, the darken effect of the burnishing process can vary and the result could be different, nothing that a darker cream and polish routine couldn't resolve.
This is probably the only thing I hate of yoox.This winter I had not been able to buy various items due to this reason