or Connect

Posts by alexSF

^Amazing EG Boots.
I have for sale a pair of Brand New in Box, Mark McNairy Iconic Navy Suede Derby Bucks, Made in England by Sanders. Size is UK 9.5 - US 10.5 My price is 230$ 200$ shipped worldwide with registered trackable mail. Payment with Paypal. PM for questions. Thanks in advance
I have for sale a pair of Brand New in Box, Mark McNairy Iconic Navy Suede Derby Bucks, Made in England by Sanders. Size is UK 9.5 - US 10.5 My price is 230$ 200$ shipped worldwide with registered trackable mail. Payment with Paypal. PM for questions. Thanks in advance
Nice but those need a stripping of old wax.
C&J Pembroke at great price in a huge size UK 12 http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWOB-Crockett-Jones-Pembroke-for-J-Crew-in-Scotch-Grain-Wingtip-Size-12-E-/290756891497?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item43b2761369
Price drop
When the double monks of the handgrade line will be available? Thanks
I think that they are available only in EU, infact the UK site sell them. Here in Italy are usually available only Custom fit and Slim fit.
Really many thanks for your articulated and very helpfull answer.Thanks also for all the usefull comparisions.I think that I will order the UK 8.5 Ex as start point.Best Regards
Yes, go with M. Gitman M is relatively slimmer than Our legacy. I sold a M shirt in gitman because I found it unwearable for me, and I wear M in Our Legacy. L in gitman is instead too big, not a brand for me sadly.