or Connect

Posts by alexSF

There was free shipping until 05/10
Have you tried on the 3B sack made in USA?Probably the best rtw navy blazer is the Polo RL Polo II cut, or if you like a slimmer fit the Bleeker cut version (more common in EU where it's available with double vents)I own two Bleeker sport coats and the fit is amazing.Between BB and Polo, Polo with no doubt.
25% OFF at NumbersixLondon also for sale items. Code is SUNSHINE
I received a peacoat folded in their standard medium box, it's around 50x30x10 cm
Thanks for pics. I think that you take too seriously the problem of canvassing in rtw coat, this is a casual (and relatively cheap) jacket, enjoy it for some years without disappointing. The blazer looks nice and fits good on you (I think that this fit needs a thin body, my chest would never fit in that silhouette, it was better that I have not ordered it) The cable sweater instead looks long.
This is unfortunately common with machine lasting, isn't a defect at all. I've seen worst examples of misaligned medallions etc. on C&J and other big manufacters. Your shoes aren't perfect but are in the standard, not so visible.
Someone has received the navy blazer? I'm curious to read some reviews about fit. Many thanks
Yes,I know, their mto program is a pleasure, I've emailed Kyle some times ago, but I'm still deciding, my difficult is to choose the correct size and width.
I think that the side handstitch is a nice detail for an handsewn shoes, however I think that you could ask also for a standard machine stiched strap.This full strap is really nice http://www.rancourtandcompany.com/men-s/dress/weltline-penny-loafers-dark-brown-mimosa-calf.htmlIn shell or suede would be amazing. (even I would prefer wheeling on the sole and a classic rounded cut out in the strap)The soles are attached with a blake stitching so the thread that lock the sole...
@TV2177 See also these pics for inspiration: http://riderboot.com/2010/05/16/introducing-genuine-american-handsewns/# I'm also interested to order a penny in snuff suede, my main request would be the wheeling on the sole, far better then the standard false stitching: You could order many type of straps from rancourt, this is the "LHS" style: