or Connect

Posts by alexSF

You could be certain the seller measured the sleeves without folding the french cuffs., the shirts are tagged only with collar size, it's impossible they are so long, they should measure the usual 34/35 lenght.
Pembroke in uk E width should be wider than Marlow in us D width.Check the insole under the sock liner, E widht are marked x/5, many us sized C&J I've seen are x/4.That number is the widthC&J G widht is very wide in my experience, especially in the heel area.Ps pembroke color can vary from light tan to dark chestnut depending from batch, some of them are very dark
Summer10 works for carts over 150 € only from smartphone, all items
Unusual Galway Delapre from Sid Mashburn http://www.sidmashburn.com/shop/what-s-new/dark-brown-edward-green-galway-boot.html
For sale is: A Fantastic Polo Ralph Lauren Made in Italy by Corneliani, 3-buttons Wool/Silk/Flax Glen Plaid Sport Coat especially made for EU market. Features are: Light Brown Glen Plaid - 35%Silk, 35% Flax, 30% Wool Size IT 50 Drop 7 R Polo "S.B. Kipling" Cut, Half lined and with Center Rear Vent. Fantastic Details such as: Pleated Patch Pockets, Belted Back, Throat Latch The Fit it's fantastic, probably based on Polo II cut, but slimmer with a nice waist...
From my Father's closet, for sale is: A super classic Polo Ralph Lauren Made in Italy by Corneliani, 2-buttons Serge Wool Navy Blazer especially made for EU market. Features are: Solid Navy - 100% Extrafine Virgin Wool Size IT 54 Drop 7 R Polo "Boston Soft" Cut, fully lined and with rear side vents. Antiqued Silver Metal Buttons The Blazer it's BNWT and in 10/10 conditions Measurements upon request Payment via Paypal in Euro Shipping with Registered Mail or Fedex...
Amazing sportcoat and great price.
It's far far less.I am not familiar with productions costs and factory profits, really difficult to knowbut I know well retailers markup and wholesale price in general, being some friends owners of clothing stores.However a leaked EG wholesale price list, was on the web years ago during a strange idea of a GMTO for private customer at Wholesale price, maybe someone can find it if curious.
295£ is almost their wholesale price, their profit it's like they are selling them to a store.
Some craziness in last posts about the marlow... chunky, unsexy, unattractive...