or Connect

Posts by alexSF

^ Honestly I think that a similar comment was not worth of answearing.
Sorry but this it totally untrue.This is a legend built by italians themselves and the web it's full of complaints writed by totally inexperienced people that at the first problem (90% of the case with untrackable and unregistered mail) fills the web with anathemas against mails and sellers.Italian Mail is on par with many other National Post and in my experience actually Italian Customs are pretty efficient, better and better than some years ago where they were pretty...
I've opened a PSA thread and forgot to write it here: A bounch of Boglioli Sport Coat for 59 € at ThreeDifferent.com , slightly defected. http://www.threedifferent.it/shopping-online/boglioli?mar_id=386&genere=1&cat_id=0&scat_id=0&collezione=0&ext_id=0 Some of them with invisible flaws.
Great deals on Boglioli Jackets at Threedifferent.com http://www.threedifferent.it/shopping-online/boglioli?mar_id=386&genere=1&cat_id=0&scat_id=0&collezione=0&ext_id=0 There is a stock of over 80 Boglioli sport coats slighly defected, some of them with irrilevant flaws. Probably someone could be interested. Regards
Great taste.
Also the loafers I purchased last year from RL.com have the L on the box, I don't know what this mean.
^ I noticed this many times. Italian site always had best promotions, inventory and prices.
This is really the first time I encountered a delay like this, and actually I don't believe this depends from Italian service.Ems is a cooperative service, the ems I've shipped to Japan arrived in 5 days, the Ems I received from USA taken 15/20 days.There isn't a standard timing.In my experience the best service to ship from Italy is the Raccomandata Internazionale that in USA became Registered Mail, but have limits of weight and dimension, it's up to 2kg and 90 cm total...
Next week I will ask if a trace like this could be done, thanks for the advice.Regards
In the past I received some ties ruined by bad packaging. They returned better than new brushing the creasing with a soft horsehair brush after repeated iron hot vapor jet (with Iron at 15/20cm from the fabric) Never Iron a tie!, It's like press a lapel roll, it will kill the shape.