or Connect

Posts by alexSF

Are you sure that you newbury jacket is made in italy like the tropical blazer?
The dress button down have the box pleat.I found the sleeves to have a standard lenght on my 15.5, same as the polo custom in same size.Around 33/34 inches.Tropical is the cloth, a plain weave summer fabric.
For Sale is a pair of NWT Edwin ED-55 Red Selvage Size 32x30, fits like a 34x32. Great fit and quality, asking 70£ shipped worldwide with tracking. Payment with Paypal Thanks
For Sale is a pair of NWT Edwin ED-55 Red Selvage Size 32x30, fits like a 34x32. Great fit and quality, asking 70£ shipped worldwide with tracking. Payment with Paypal Thanks
I've contacted Sanders asking that question two times (for my 2 pairs of Sanders branded shoes), but never had answer.I think that they don't offer this service, unfortunately.
Curious to see if there will be some made in italy tweed sportcoats, last year I missed a great one.Talking of sweaters (I would try the shaggy) how is the sizing? Never tried a rugby one but I've read to size up, I usually take a Medium.thanks
Last call sale is up, additional 25% at checkout for many items.
^I noticed on last pair that I bought that they switch the production to china and they fit now bigger all around, the pairs made in sri lanka that I own are slimmer and have a nicer finishing in some details. I hope was a case and not a definitive change, considering that they indeed have many factories all over the world.
There's still a big gap between size M and L? In the past I've tried a candy stripes in L and returned for its hugeness in chest, the size M was instead too slim.
Me too... a pair of Edwin ed-55 red selvage, hope to have taken the correct size...