or Connect

Posts by alexSF

I hope too, I own and have handled others Loake 1880 and they are very good solid shoes.Edit: I've found a pic:
I bought and returned the Kemptons last year, the suede nap was visibly different between right and left shoes, and the boots had other little flaws, returned them pretty unhappy with QC.
Here my Barbour Chelsea, I really recommend it as easy casual jacket, I sized (half) a size down to wear it only with center clip buttoned. I own also an Eskdale (I dislike the shiny effect of Liddesdale) that I prefer over substantial knits or sport coats.
Barbour Chelsea today
Very sad and unexpected news
I can't see any herringbone black jacket in usa site, only in Japan site. Could you post a link please? Thanks
Ask to write merchandise and not gift, and to write a lower value, you should not have problem.I have not ordered the shaggy yet, probably M will fit me better for my taste.
^ Randomkoreandude is the man. I suggest you to go with the same size of Polo, I've read many times to size up but from my experience this isn't the best advice. The gap between size is huge, go with same size of PRL in shirts, pants, and outerwear. I have not tried sweater so I can't talk about them.
TRICKORTREAT30 30% OFF at My-Wardrobe
Pics please!