or Connect

Posts by alexSF

For sale are N°3 Vintage Margiela Shoulder Leather Bags: They are listed on ebay, special discount for Styleforum members, contact me if interested. PM for any questions Thanks
Two cardigan added
I writed that PSA and at that time there were just few 46 and 48, some 50 and lots of bigger size if I remember correctly.I bought only a 50 for me, ridicolous price for a Boglioli Jacket.
For sale are two Giuliano Fujiwara Cardigan from 2008/2009 seasons, these come from a collection of a friend, available also other models, ask if interested. N°1: Grey Wool/Alpaca Cable Hooded Cardigan, Size 46, New with tags. Price is: 300€ Shipped Worldwide Pit to Pit: cm 60 Lenght collar excluded: cm 80 N°2: Grey Cotton Cashmere Cardigan, Size 46, New without tags. Price is: 150€ Shipped Worldwide Pit to Pit: cm 56 Lenght collar excluded: cm...
Rugby RL Waxed Cotton Peacoat [[SPOILER]]
Yes, it's the hand, they are a pair of Wood Wood Eland, pretty large in that area.You are absolutely right, I usually dislike light shoes with light pants, but today I was needing the comfy clarks to walk a lot.However I think that with these soft colours they can work.
Margiela shawl cardigan today
An unusual (for me) ton sur ton today.
I bought them for their style, and I found them of amazing quality, thick and susbtantial knit. My socks (I tried Pantherella, Marcoliani, Falke) never developed holes so I cannot comment about durabilty. About the lenght question I simply prefer over the calf lenght because on me mid calf length always tend to get down. Buy two pairs and try them, you won't be dissapointed. My next purchase will be the cable model.
I'm also a fan, I have some pairs in striped rugby and in the amazing donegal wool. The only thing that bother me is their mid calf lenght. Here a great selection: http://www.ahume.co.uk/Sunspel--Scott-Nichol--Corgi-and-Pantherella/Scott-Nichol-Socks/c-1000-90-94/