or Connect

Posts by alexSF

I doubt that an embroidery like that can be removed.
Unstitch a pocket is easy, the problem is that the rugby oxfords are washed and semi distressed, the risk is that under the side of the pocket the color is different.
I wear the same size (8.5) in Loake 026 F last and Sanders 4831 (Dirty bucks, and Olly brogue) I don't know the last used for the boots (M265 ?) 026 is a bit longer, however the last shape is very different, I found Sanders much more confortable.
Anyone have a picture of the area? I'm curious
I know, but I'm in Italy and I want to try first one shirt (shipped with usps and no custom) before ordering some from the site. Pay customs and then returning isn't so convenient. Thanks
Purdey
For Sale is a Brand New with tags, Polo Ralph Lauren Classic English Repp Tie, Made in Italy. Fall 2011 Collection, Color is Navy/Gold/Wine, Width is around 8/8.5 cm Price is 50 € Shipped worldwide with tracking. Payment with Paypal Thanks
For Sale is a Brand New with tags, Polo Ralph Lauren Classic English Repp Tie, Made in Italy. Fall 2011 Collection, Color is Navy/Gold/Wine and the first image of Polo catalogue pic is the more accurate in colours, Width is around 8/8.5 cm Price is 50 € Shipped boxed worldwide with tracking. Payment with Paypal Thanks
For Sale is an amazing 100% Cashmere Made in Italy Gallo Knit Tie, brand new with box, never worn. Beautiful soft winter colors, width is 7cm. Price is 100€ shipped worldwide with trackable registered mail. SOLD Payment with Paypal Thanks
Namor finally I have sold mine. BTW... a returned Uk 8.5 available at Mr. Porter http://www.mrporter.com/product/301474