or Connect

Posts by alexSF

For sale is a classic Rugby Oxford Shirt - Size L - White with no logo on chest pocket. I bought this some months ago but I found it too big for me, new with tags. Measuremenst in cm are circa: Sleeves from shoulder to cuff: 66.5 Sleeves from pit to cuff: 54 Shoulders: 48.5 Pit to pit: 59 Lenght taken at the back excluding the collar: 80 Price is 40 35 Euro shipped worldwide with tracking, payment with paypal. Thanks
For sale is a Gitman Vintage Shirt, Size M, Madras Cotton from the SS 2010 collection, with an amazing color combination. I bought this from End Clothing years ago, but I never worn it because I found it too slim for me, new with tags. Measuremenst in cm are circa: Sleeves from shoulder to cuff: 66 Sleeves from pit to cuff: 50 Shoulders: 48 Pit to pit: 54.5 Lenght taken at the back excluding the collar: 80 Price is 100 Euro 100$ / 80 Euro shipped worldwide with...
The flap is a prep/ivy classic, I really like it but everyone has different taste... I repeat that a flap or a pocket is easy to unstitch with a seam ripper and the problem is solved. @Saturday the white has a button tab so I exclude it from the options.
I agree however the pocket with the logo is easy to unstitch. There is available the dress sized flap version in blue and pink. I wear it here, I prefer it over the classic university oxford with the frayed details.
Nice field jacket, who is the maker?thanks
Great Job!I should try to do the same work on some ties.I suggest you a classic Gutermann 30 Thread M1003 that you can easily find.It isn't a difficult job.To make a larger bartack you could go with tick thread or do various stitches (insted one) before begin to do the buttonhole stitch around (I hope is understandable).I have these pics that shown the bartacks that I made as first attemp to make the "Ambrosi cuffs" in some pants (forgot the denim) :
Wearing sneakers today after many years, a pair of customized vans with cutted logos.
In what size/colour are you interested?I have a white oxford without logo in size L just tried on, now too big for me.
Yes, he's Valentino Ricci, looks great as usual.