or Connect

Posts by alexSF

Wear them!
They are usually included also in online Private sale, and even public sale, but probably this could change every year. The lowest price ever I remember was during 2011 november public sale, they were around 300$, sold out in few hours.
For Sale is: A pair of Valentini Light Blue Cotton/Linen Seersucker Shorts, Size 54 (No alterations), Made in Italy, Slightly Used, Very Good conditions. Approx. measurements are: Flat Waist: cm 48 Leg Lenght: cm 55 Inseam Lenght: cm 28 Hem: cm 26,5 Price is: 50€ Shipped to Europe, 55€ to Rest of World. 40€ Shipped Worlwide Payment with Paypal I use only trackable registered mail with signature on delivery Pm for any question Thanks
The repositioning of the brand it's a great news.I am still a fan of the Michelangelo products, I have been wearing for many years eidos, michelangelo and correale sport coats, and they are among my favourites, amazing feeling and value for money.Can't wait to see the new collections and the increased quality and details.
^I prefer the Wingtip.
How is the stock in Madrid store? They maintain full stock of all size/models right? I have a friend that fly regularly to Madrid so I could avoid the wait and delay.
1988 N&L Poulsen Skone Russian Calf Handstitched Norwegian Split Toe
If one shoe is darker in homogeneous way then the other probably the sun method suggeste by Namor is the best choice. the big problem is when the difference is in panels of a single shoes, in this case I would return/exchange the shoes if possible.
Fraying at the fifth or sixth cycle it's incredible! I think that fine clothes can last longer only if handwashed at home (that is the standard in Italy) Even the finer batista fabric should last at least 50-80 cycle if handwashed and natural dried. I never had a shirt handwashed frayed anywhere except in the inside of the collar but was caused by the beard.
They aren't lying, but they are forcing in ambiguous way the use of the terms "hand" and "handmade" as it's sadly common today in clothing business The machines are always guided by the hands of the workers. A sleeve is handset also in 1$ jacket as padding, canvas are set in place by hands but this don't obviuolsy mean they are hand stitched or finished. However this is simply marketing, they made what seem to be very good products.