Posts by alexSF

The problem of the BB Slim fit is the fullness of the sleeves, the fit on the chest it's pretty good. ESF is slimmer in the chest but still too full on the waist. The slim fit is more balanced, it doesn't look so bad on you, except for the sleeves. I use Slim fit under sweaters and jackets, ESF for casual wear without jacket.
I really doubt that Loake for Peal are comparable to C&J. They are probably equivalent to 1880 range, better in suede and pebble grain leather that minimize the mid quality leather used, their calf leather age and crease very bad in my experience.
Cheaney Avon C - Almond Grain Country Brogue, Commando Sole, Last 12508 New with box and shoebags, never worn. See here additional pics: http://www.cheaney.co.uk/country-leisure/98/cheaney-avon-c-brogues-in-almond-tan-grain# Actually retail for 295 £ Due to weight over 2Kg, I cannot use the usual Registered Mail, so I prefer to ship only to Europe with Courier. Ask for a quote if you live outside EU. Payment with paypal Shipping Worldwide only with tracking and...
Cheaney Avon C - Almond Grain Country Brogue, Commando Sole, Last 12508 New with box and shoebags, never worn. See here additional pics: http://www.cheaney.co.uk/country-leisure/98/cheaney-avon-c-brogues-in-almond-tan-grain# Actually retail for 295 £ Due to weight over 2Kg, I cannot use the usual Registered Mail, so I prefer to ship only to Europe with Courier. Ask for a quote if you live outside EU. Payment with paypal Shipping Worldwide only with tracking and...
I noticed that old stock of these shoes (Polo branded) have the same color as above. The actual stock are much darker, almost dark chocolate except under the sun, probably for a different finish that cover the original colour.
RL accept returns also for creased shoes? just for curiosity
Loake
Definitely Loake, fonts , last, and broguering design are visibly Loake.The shoe seems to be a rebranded Loake Strand, maybe made to higher standards.
Knitwear (unfortunately) never went on sale online.
I have only a pair of Rossetti, bought a life ago, they are 7.5, I usually wear UK 8G / 8.5F in english brands, If this could help.