or Connect

Posts by alexSF

This is an incredible fit to be a Suitsupply RTW, very nice jacket too.Is this one from this season? (however your buttons look to be MOP)http://eu.suitsupply.com/jackets/jacket-navy-plain-havana-c540/C540,en,pd.html?start=15&cgid=JacketsIf yes, do you have pics in daylight?Thanks in advance
This explain all.Neutral polish should be used only in rare cases, one of them is to remove the old polish manteining some of the old layers, or is used as gentle stripper instead renomat or similar product.Never use it for regualar care.You removed the layer of burnishing finish process.Here you can see the original colour of C&J Clifford and the final colour (different model but identical process):
A bad use of wax polish could cause disaster. What colour have you used? This could happen with neutral polish You removed the finishing from the shoes revealing the original colour of the uppers (that usually is always light tan in mid brown to brown shoes) Now you can only strip the shoes and re do the finishing with creams and wax (only on toe and heels) I don't think C&J could consider this a manufactorig error.
^Construction of sole seem to be very poor, heels and even toes have begun to disintegrate.
These are C&J, the last is visibly the signature 240 used for Peal, medallion is also used for other C&J -Peal modelsThe double monks are C&J too, 99% based on the Lowndes on the same last500£ for the Cottesmore? 100£ more than Coniston
You can find this and the full range of products at valmour.com, best source for Avel / Saphir.
I've seen other (rare) cases of similar weird creasing in shell, I don't think they depends from fit but from the leather itself. Ask for an exchange if possible.
A clear and helpful video for novices, from John Lobb
Shipton & Heneage have in stock few styles compared to the big C&J range.But If I am looking for a precise style and S&H have it, I would go with S&H for sure.These are...