or Connect

Posts by alexSF

I've also had the same suspect when I bought the penny in 9D, very very narrow to be UK E.Maybe they use modified last in width?Considering that in some markets, these shoes are available also in US E and EE width.
I think they are of same standard.Probably big stores with high volume could have better price from factories for their rebranded shoes.Fox example Shipton & Heneage is actually selling rebranded C&J shoes for 259 £
Grosvenor collection is made by Sanders, Bench-made collection is made by Tricker's They are a pleasure to deal with, with quick customer service, and shipping is free within europe. They also regularly send discount code via email.
What US size do you wear in the marlow?
Some pictures of the double monks lineup sent me today by a friend in Madrid: In the bottom right corner probably there are the grain version in whiskey and tan This reddish color look great
Alfred Sargent, 99 last
Wear them!
They are usually included also in online Private sale, and even public sale, but probably this could change every year. The lowest price ever I remember was during 2011 november public sale, they were around 300$, sold out in few hours.
For Sale is: A pair of Valentini Light Blue Cotton/Linen Seersucker Shorts, Size 54 (No alterations), Made in Italy, Slightly Used, Very Good conditions. Approx. measurements are: Flat Waist: cm 48 Leg Lenght: cm 55 Inseam Lenght: cm 28 Hem: cm 26,5 Price is: 50€ Shipped to Europe, 55€ to Rest of World. 40€ Shipped Worlwide Payment with Paypal I use only trackable registered mail with signature on delivery Pm for any question Thanks
The repositioning of the brand it's a great news.I am still a fan of the Michelangelo products, I have been wearing for many years eidos, michelangelo and correale sport coats, and they are among my favourites, amazing feeling and value for money.Can't wait to see the new collections and the increased quality and details.