or Connect

Posts by alexSF

I agree, but Yoox isn't a small family business, they works with big BIG numbers. They (sadly) don't care of fake or mislabeled items as they don't care of putting girls jackets on men section as seen some page back.
This.The point is that they couldn't check all the items they bought from stores.Disonest store could send to yoox also used items or mislabeled or relabeled items in the stock they send to them and problems like this could happens but fortunately returns are easy.
Final Sale is coming...some items in my cart have additional reduction, while in the listing page they still have old price.
There isn't a rule for Yoox. The items came from stores of all over the world so every shop has their inventory methods, someone leave the tags, other detach them before sending items to wharehouse.
I've found the Kent boar bristle too hard for clothes, I bought a brush some times ago but never use it. I think that a classic horsehair shoebrush, it's perfect also for clothes and more delicate, I use a large Saphir brush. I use also a supersoft neckbrush only for sweater.
I think they are comparable in lenght. (024 and 026) They are last of the samy family , very similar in shape. Try to size up or ask a customer service to help you with mesurements.
024 is wider than 026 (that it's still wider than usual) The big difference is the toe, the 024 is more squared where 026 have a rounded square toe. I relly prefer the look of 026 last.
What is the best time to buy the core rigid denim? I should wait the next private sale in may? Thanks
The 14 wale have distressed effects? I bought the 10 and honestry they aren't that great, I hate the faded areas.