or Connect

Posts by alexSF

I have also found this , last comment :http://www.thesimplyrefined.com/meermin-double-monks/I contacted them today for the monks, 25 days to delivery!
They had a big offer from Prada and sold the location, the tailor room remain at the upstairs of the current building. Surely the new store will be at the same level if not better of the actual store.
Added.Thanks
For sale is a classic Rugby Oxford Shirt - Size L - White with no logo on chest pocket. I bought this some months ago but I found it too big for me, new with tags. Measuremenst in cm are circa: Sleeves from shoulder to cuff: 66.5 Sleeves from pit to cuff: 54 Shoulders: 48.5 Pit to pit: 59 Lenght taken at the back excluding the collar: 80 Price is 40 35 Euro shipped worldwide with tracking, payment with paypal. Thanks
For sale is a Gitman Vintage Shirt, Size M, Madras Cotton from the SS 2010 collection, with an amazing color combination. I bought this from End Clothing years ago, but I never worn it because I found it too slim for me, new with tags. Measuremenst in cm are circa: Sleeves from shoulder to cuff: 66 Sleeves from pit to cuff: 50 Shoulders: 48 Pit to pit: 54.5 Lenght taken at the back excluding the collar: 80 Price is 100 Euro 100$ / 80 Euro shipped worldwide with...
Sorry for the probably common question, are the low straight , rigid and once wash sized the same? Thanks
For sale is a classic Rugby Oxford Shirt - Size L - White with no logo on chest pocket. I bought this some months ago but I found it too big for me, new with tags. Measuremenst in cm are circa: Sleeves from shoulder to cuff: 66.5 Sleeves from pit to cuff: 54 Shoulders: 48.5 Pit to pit: 59 Lenght taken at the back excluding the collar: 80 Price is 40 35 Euro shipped worldwide with tracking, payment with paypal. Thanks
For sale is a Gitman Vintage Shirt, Size M, Madras Cotton from the SS 2010 collection, with an amazing color combination. I bought this from End Clothing years ago, but I never worn it because I found it too slim for me, new with tags. Measuremenst in cm are circa: Sleeves from shoulder to cuff: 66 Sleeves from pit to cuff: 50 Shoulders: 48 Pit to pit: 54.5 Lenght taken at the back excluding the collar: 80 Price is 100 Euro 100$ / 80 Euro shipped worldwide with...
The flap is a prep/ivy classic, I really like it but everyone has different taste... I repeat that a flap or a pocket is easy to unstitch with a seam ripper and the problem is solved. @Saturday the white has a button tab so I exclude it from the options.
I agree however the pocket with the logo is easy to unstitch. There is available the dress sized flap version in blue and pink. I wear it here, I prefer it over the classic university oxford with the frayed details.