or Connect

Posts by alexSF

Sanders & Sanders
It's a simplistic store translation of the original english colour names "Martellato" in italian is the translation for grained leather The odd "grey/green" should be Chamelon, So: Chamelon antique/grey scotch grain (country calf) Bear in mind these are made on the 202F
Eaton was discontinued about 5-7 years ago.This model was originally made on the 72 last (Ex width), the Cavendish 1 was made on this last too.Then they changed the last to the 325, and then discountinued it.The Sidney is made on the sleeker 341, and has a different strap design.A very similar model of the original Eaton is the Shipton & Heneage Wilton, Same last and strap desing with only a different "eye" on the strap.To know the last of the Eaton you are looking for...
+1If shipped with national post they most probably have to pay duties on the return shipment(In Italy we have to pay steep prices for duties and handling for every imported items, even 10$ items)
Tricker's Robert Espresso Burnished Derby Shoes Size UK 10 Listed on eBay without reserve, ending this Sunday: http://www.ebay.com/itm/301936571473
Hi guys, I need a sizing advice regarding w2298 last, I've found a Robert Derby in size UK 9 which I'm interested to buy. My only Tricker's experience is a Bourton 4444 Last, tried on in the store in size UK 8, if felt right maybe a touch too short, but perfectly wearable. I usually wear UK 8,5E in all english shoes: C&J 325 and others last, EG 82/184, Cheaney Avon, Sanders, Loake 026 etc. Rarely a size 8: Loake Capital, Meermin Ron, but in both case a bit tight and...
Me and @chipshot debated about this recently, here you can read our thoughts: (check also previuos and next posts)http://www.styleforum.net/t/227575/quintessential-crockett-jones-thread-reviews-quality-etc/11340#post_8405844
For Sale is a pair of: Tricker's Robert Plain Toe Derby Blucher Shoes Caffe Burnished Calf (old name for Espresso Burnished) Waxed Single Leather Sole (same as Alden "Flex Welt") Size UK 10 , Fitting 5, Last w2298 Handmade in England Great used conditions, original soles and heels Supplied with Original Box, Shoe bags, Polishing Cloth, Spare Laces, Wax Polish and Care Booklet Feel free to ask me any questions or additional pictures Worldwide Shipping with Fedex Courier...
For Sale is a pair of: Tricker's Robert Plain Toe Derby Blucher Shoes Caffe Burnished Calf (old name for Espresso Burnished) Waxed Single Leather Sole (same as Alden "Flex Welt") Size UK 10 , Fitting 5, Last w2298 Handmade in England Great used conditions, original soles and heels Supplied with Original Box, Shoe bags, Polishing Cloth, Spare Laces, Wax Polish and Care Booklet Feel free to ask me any questions or additional pictures Worldwide Shipping with Fedex Courier...
For Sale is an amazing: C.P. Company Fast Dyed Unlined Casual Blazer Size 50 Navy Blue 100% Linen Corozo Nut Buttons Flapped patch pockets, Working buttonholes, Throat latch and other great details as pictured Made in Italy Brand New with Tags in perfect conditions Measurements are: Shoulders: 46 cm Pit to Pit: 56,5 cm Waist: 51,5 cm Sleeves from Shoulder seam: 69 cm Back Lenght from Boc: 71 cm Payment via Paypal in Euro Worldwide Shipping with Fedex Courier or...