or Connect

Posts by alexSF

A talented craftsman can do almost everything with every leather (ex. the incredible Meccariello's seamless wholecut boots)I have no doubt they could make them, simply refuse to because they need too much care and hassles.So we'll see only one of a kind special shoes for special clients...
Yes,J Press stock them since foreverOne of the nicest casual belt
It was surely used as a mention to the Original Agnelli driving shoes, made by Miserocchi the company who bought the Patent from Gianni Mostile http://www.jardinsflorian.com/products/driving-shoes-agnelli-by-miserocchi-loafers That heel was probably requested by Agnelli himself when he commissioned the loafers to Miserocchi. Tod's always loved to celebrate the "Avvocato" and his lifestyle. Anyway you will obviously change it without problems, it's just glued
They should equate to a UK 10 E/FI have the size US 9,5 E of the penny and they fit identical to my C&J Loafers in UK 8,5 E, only slightly wider especially on the heels.D width are another league, they're narrower than Uk EPs :D width shoes on the box have half a size differenceE Width shoes have one full size difference
I'll never understand how it's possible they don't see how UGLY are the laced styles with one mile of space between eyelets, this completely ruin the look of the shoes.
Ptb on the 341?Different and pointier last, search the Ashdown model to compare.Anyway the assumption that RL MarlowModels must be necessarily made on lasts actually used in the C&J catalogue is indeed wrong.They (like every other maker) have tons of archieved or exclusive lasts not actually used in the catalogue.The two pretty certain areWingtip: 325Penny: 314For the other two my bet are:Ptb: 325/317Tassel: 302
Tan and Chestnut antique are extremely nice and would develop amazing patina if well polished.The main difference I can see with EG is on the finishing: welt fudging, inside lining etc, are nicer and cleaner on the EGSimply small details, they are great for the price.
Linen isn't fragile at all. And become nicer and better with age, wrinkles and fades, so don't worrry. Handwash in cold water and hang dry is always the best choice.
Selling these shoes for a friend: Tricker's "Robert" Plain Toe Blucher Derby Shoes Burgundy Shell Cordovan Dainite Sole Hand Made in England Retail Price: € 790.00 They are brand new in A1 first quality conditions (some creasing for being tried-on) Supplied with original box, shoe bags, polishing cloth, spare laces, wax polish and care booklet Size: UK 7, Last w2298 , 5 Width SOLD Payment with Paypal in Euro Feel free to ask me any questions or additional...
Selling these shoes for a friend: Tricker's "Robert" Plain Toe Blucher Derby Shoes Burgundy Shell Cordovan Dainite Sole Hand Made in England Retail Price: € 790.00 They are brand new in A1 first quality conditions (some creasing for being tried-on) Supplied with original box, shoe bags, polishing cloth, spare laces, wax polish and care booklet Size: UK 7, Last w2298 , 5 Width SOLD Payment with Paypal in Euro Feel free to ask me any questions or additional...