or Connect

Posts by alexSF

Their F fitting is already generally wider than most english brands E or F fitting, especially in country/casual lasts. So G width would be a good wide fit and good for you, I never tried a G width however, but I own and handled lots of their F fitting.
^ It's just an aesthetic thing, the shoes are pretty confortable as they are.
1) first buckle with leather and second buckle with elastic it's the standard (some makers don't use elastic at all, as JL William)2) you can take a soft brass brush, cover the leather and patiently brush the buckles, I did this with metal buttons and it works perfectly.The only think I dislike of my Cannons it's the heel heigth, I think the heel it's too low and unbalanced, the shoe looks like it's sitting on the heel.btw It's an easy fix.
That Liddesdale, If bought from End it is surely a slimmer version, probably the Heritage Liddesdale.
It's only a matter of luck, I have seen perfectly finished 1880 as badly finished pairs, or perfectly finished pairs with visible belly leather with weird creasing. At this price point it's pretty common. In the Cannon above it's really a irrilevant flaw, a bit of shoe cream and it will be invisible. Imho Loake and Allen Edmonds are only vaguely comparable...
Polished Hyde from Loake sverige instagram
Rugby RL Ocbd, Polo RL Chino Blazer, Rugby RL Belt, Edwin Ed-55, Vans
It's a short last, I size up half a size and it's pretty generous in width and not suited for low instep, I have to lace them pretty tight.TTS probably could work if lenght would be acceptable, give them a try if they're at good price.
Those Hyde are very very nice, but that flaw isn't acceptable, they should have been SUBSReturn them as yet stated.99% Last 026