or Connect

Posts by alexSF

The 14 wale have distressed effects? I bought the 10 and honestry they aren't that great, I hate the faded areas.
^ 100% Cheaney writing, 175 Last
Suffield Pants aren't so slim, probably Milano are slimmer but I have not tried the Milano. But tapering the legs a bit it's an easy and quick alteration, especially if you have to hem the pants.
This is really a nice colour for casualwear and a nice base for antiquing polishing.Can't wait to receive my grain monks, hope they will fit.
Here for sale is:Maison Martin Margiela 0 10 - Artisanal Painted Single Breasted Trenchcoat, Size L [[SPOILER]] Made in France, New without tags, Never worn, Original Margiela hanger included, Collector's Piece.Pit to Pit: cm 63Shoulders: Raglan cm 53----I ship worldwide using only trackable service with signature on delivery.Pm for any questionPayment with PaypalThanks
For Sale are some Margiela Sweaters from old collections, these come from a collection of a friend, available also other pieces, ask if interested.- N°1 - Maison Martin Margiela 10 Chunky Knit Lumber Cardigan - Cream, Size M [[SPOILER]] ----- N°2 - Maison Martin Margiela 10 Dressing Gown Robe Shawl Jacket - Brown, Size 48 [[SPOILER]] ----- N°3 - Maison Martin Margiela 10 Camionneur Trucker Cardigan Sweater - Dark Gray, Size M [[SPOILER]] ----- N°4 - Maison Martin Margiela...
I was talking about old rugby caruso, the interior label said drop 10.Probably also their own line made in china or elsewhere is made with the same sandard.the standard of Caruso, Corneliani and many others is drop 7 today, sometime 8 but never 10 so it's clear the rugby jacket has unique fit difficult to find elsewhere.
Rugby Caruso jackets have drop 10, standard Caruso Drop 7, it's clear that Rugby are slimmer, and unwearable for many people.
Received yesterday 2 pair of chinos and 2 pair of cords, all same size, all sized differently They are all made in srilanka and are slimmer and smaller in the waist than the made in china bought last spring. The corduroy are very comfortable due to cotton blend with elastene.
Classic LineThey are online now: http://meermin.es/ficha_articulo.php?id=2737also in tan colour http://meermin.es/ficha_articulo.php?id=2738