or Connect

Posts by alexSF

I asked them via email some time ago, they confirm that it's half a size down.I would know more about width, being the Marlow/Darltons available also in US E and EE width in the european RL flagship stores,If US D it's equivalent exactly to UK E or is narrower.
They are Benchgrade level almost for sure, these are the Wilton I ordered last winter (after one size exchange I ended up returning them due to fit reasons)Maybe the only difference would be a more open quality control, the second pair I received honestly did not look like first quality, due to a weird crease in the side caused by lasting problem.
I absolutely agree.The odd width between eyelets It is so evident that probably it is a (questionable) stylistic choice.
In Europe and many other countries every item is always returnable, even sample sale items. The "Final Sale" thing, probably depends from american warehouse and afaik is only for canada and usa.
Has anyone already received the Ivy Chambray and could post some pictures? I'm waiting to order them also for sizing doubt, I don't know if I should order M in New York or L in Tokyo, probably I will order both.
Thanks for your helpful reply
I wear 15,5/34 like you,Have you tried the new york fit or tokyo fit?How do you judge sleeves lenght? Thanks
No, it's incorrect (us D is usually correspondent of uk E, but this is another case)RL shoes are always US sized, in europe the standard it's the US E width as I previusly mentioned, I'm certain and I have experienced this.The reason it's simple and it is that standard american feet is narrower than european.I can't fit into any Alden in D width, and I have a pretty standard Uk F width, and it's the same (unfortunately) for all the D width marlow I tried.I can get my size...
E width is the standard in all the RL shoes sold in Europe, I've seen also some EE Marlow.It's the same for Alden Shoes etc. , American D it's usually too narrow for European feet.Consider that in Italy, Church's it's sold in G width as standard, F width is rare.
Really love the first two pictures, they show clearly how the C&J range is great! Fantastic brand.Side broguing...so the stunning RL Lindrick in the making....