or Connect

Posts by alexSF

Yes, you are correct but today only a small amount of production is consistent with their past.If you take a 90's catalogue and compare the actual offer and approach you couldn't be really sad.I don't have anything against Prada itself, only their purpose to make Church's a "fashion oriented" profitable brand year after year.
I don't know if this it was ever posted, however great article and pictures. http://www.webflakes.com/fashion/bonne-gueule/visit-to-filson-factory.html
Perfect, thanks
25$ off is for everyone or require a personal code or card? thanks
The last 73 was replaced (more than 10 years ago) by the last 100 then replaced by the 173. Post pictures also of the box. Church's used to be "The" English Shoemaker, very sad what's going on now...
Church's made a tons of different models before the Prada disgrace. It's almost impossible to schedule every model they produced. In what last are they made?
Also that Seriously contrasting welt, silver eyelets, leather sole, color combination... I think it's a well done example of not too boring / not to crazy, and ridiculously unwearable shoes, like many of his shoes.
A great looking McNairy Brogue, classic with a twist.
BNIB Crockett & Jones Lulworth Oxford Saddle Shoes, in size UK 8.5E / US 9D. They are built on the 325 Last, colour is Mushroom Suede / Tan Pebble Grain and they feature Vibram Red Brick Rubber Soles with Natural Welt. This is one of the most refined and elegant casual saddle shoe available on the market. The shoes are first quality, in perfect conditions and unworn as they don't fit well. Retail for 550$ at Ben Silver and actually at 320£ in C&J catalogue. Payment with...
BNIB Crockett & Jones Lulworth Oxford Saddle Shoes, in size UK 8.5E / US 9D. They are built on the 325 Last, colour is Mushroom Suede / Tan Pebble Grain and they feature Vibram Red Brick Rubber Soles with Natural Welt. This is one of the most refined and elegant casual saddle shoe available on the market. The shoes are first quality, in perfect conditions and unworn as they don't fit well. Retail for 550$ at Ben Silver and actually at 320£ in C&J catalogue. Payment with...