or Connect

Posts by alexSF

I don't know, Yoox prices could be really strange,, sometimes very low, sometimes really high compared to original price.
Yes, I know Il Gergo and I have also aswered to that thread. I confirm that they are famous in Italy because there is a legend that they produced Church's shoes but clearly isn't true, they simply replicate their models. They made good shoes at decent price.
From a friend collection, for sale a pair of: MMM Line 10 - Mens Brown Boots, Size 42, Made in Italy, Dated around 2000/2004, New with box and shoebags. Blake Construction, Triple Leather Sole tapering to double with protective Vibram sheet on soles and heel. Payment with Paypal Pm for any question Thanks
Yes, and they also periodically release a 20£ off coupon so they are 80£ less!
Thanks I went with G width because I bought the Marlow Penny in 9 D and it was so small and narrow that I couldn't insert my foot inside, also last 325 in E widht was a bit narrow for my feet. I don't found this pair too wide for my feet, they are perfect in the toe area but too large in the heel and waist, considering the gap between width there is also a chance that EX would be too narrow
S&H Wilton by Crockett & Jones
Received today the Shipton & Heneage Wilton, they are very nice.I went with 8.5 G, the toe is comfortable and the lenght is correct but I have a bit of heel slippage, do you think the shoes are too big in the heels area? should I exchange them for EX width? [[SPOILER]] Thanks
Received today the Shipton & Heneage Wilton, they are very nice.I went with 8.5 G, the toe is comfortable and the lenght is correct but I have a bit of heel slippage, do you think the shoes are too big in the heels area? should I exchange them for EX width? [[SPOILER]] Thanks
^ I agree, the fits is a bit boxy, the back is also generous. I posted a pic of me wearing a chelsea some page back, I am between size M and L and I went with M and it's fits pretty well on me, but it's surely not suited for slim guys.
Polarquilt version of the Chelsea.