or Connect

Posts by alexSF

I was pretty certain they are, thanks.C&J finishing definitely changed over the years.
^Just for curiosity, they are Polo branded inside or "Ralph Lauren"? I noticed that every Polo turned out with this amazing colour. The last Ralph Lauren are so dark when new.
I own many pairs of Car Shoe Driving Loafer, some of them bought in the first year of 2000 before the driving loafer hype. They are surely the best driving loafer on the market considering the big brands. But see also Miserocchi Range http://www.miserocchisnc.it/ They are the original maker of the Car Shoes, they were the owner of the Registered Patent that was sold to Prada togheter with the use of "Car Shoe" name, they still produce with the original machinery that...
Isn't possibile to see well but seems that the stiches on the welt are HUGE, this stitches x inch ratio kill the look of the shoes, imo.Good for and AE but absolutely not for high end shoes.
These shoes are even too perfect to be an Allen Edmonds. I don't see any relevant flaw, it's possible to see the same "defects" on shoes that cost x10.
Nice, have you considered english bridle belts? I think they would fit your style better.
^Fantastic colour, how old are they?
Amazing colour and patina, nice find
The problem isn't of Royal Mail itself, every national post have this limit for their standard or registered mail services. Even in Italy the limit is 2kg to ship abroad with Registered Mail (equivalent to RM Int. Signed For service/Recorded Mail), and the dimensional limit is a total of 90cm, every country have the same limit as far as I know, being these cooperative services. By the way, where is the problem to pay import duties when you have the VAT deducted?
I've owned the Lulworth, not the same but very similar, extremely nice and refined saddle shoes, C&J made some nice saddle shoes.325 is longer compared to 314 and other lasts, the Boston in UK 8 should fit.