or Connect

Posts by alexSF

Yesterday I've handled some shell Alden of a friend and I noticed how shell is more uniform throughout the shoe compared to C&J where there are areas pretty dry and areas with perfect surface.
What size have you ordered?
Cordovan reborn from http://shoeshinecoach.wordpress.com/ impressive work as usual
Anyone knows what Ralph Lauren Line is this from? Purple Label? Thanks
They could be made by Sanders, how old are they?As far as I know TB shoes made by Tricker's have always the "Made in England" stamp on the sole.Actual TB shoes are all made by Sanders and incredibly sold at same price of old Tricker's with huge mark-up.You can see an example of the same heel pattern and sole (without made in england stamp)...
Great Price, do you know if also the wingtip and loafers usually go on sale in European boutiques?
For sale are N°3 Vintage Margiela Shoulder Leather Bags: They are listed on ebay, special discount for Styleforum members, contact me if interested. PM for any questions Thanks
Two cardigan added
I writed that PSA and at that time there were just few 46 and 48, some 50 and lots of bigger size if I remember correctly.I bought only a 50 for me, ridicolous price for a Boglioli Jacket.
For sale are two Giuliano Fujiwara Cardigan from 2008/2009 seasons, these come from a collection of a friend, available also other models, ask if interested. N°1: Grey Wool/Alpaca Cable Hooded Cardigan, Size 46, New with tags. Price is: 300€ Shipped Worldwide Pit to Pit: cm 60 Lenght collar excluded: cm 80 N°2: Grey Cotton Cashmere Cardigan, Size 46, New without tags. Price is: 150€ Shipped Worldwide Pit to Pit: cm 56 Lenght collar excluded: cm...