or Connect

Posts by alexSF

Cheaney Avon C - Almond Grain Country Brogue, Commando Sole, Last 12508 New with box and shoebags, never worn. See here additional pics: http://www.cheaney.co.uk/country-leisure/98/cheaney-avon-c-brogues-in-almond-tan-grain# Actually retail for 295 £ Due to weight over 2Kg, I cannot use the usual Registered Mail, so I prefer to ship only to Europe with Courier. Ask for a quote if you live outside EU. Payment with paypal Shipping Worldwide only with tracking and...
I noticed that old stock of these shoes (Polo branded) have the same color as above. The actual stock are much darker, almost dark chocolate except under the sun, probably for a different finish that cover the original colour.
RL accept returns also for creased shoes? just for curiosity
Loake
Definitely Loake, fonts , last, and broguering design are visibly Loake.The shoe seems to be a rebranded Loake Strand, maybe made to higher standards.
Knitwear (unfortunately) never went on sale online.
I have only a pair of Rossetti, bought a life ago, they are 7.5, I usually wear UK 8G / 8.5F in english brands, If this could help.
^This is womenswear, it should be from early years of 2000, first years after miss deanna production.
Yes, it was possible.Just for some hours before the previous 20% off promotion expired.It's curious that shipping isn't free anymore even in Italy where it was almost always free, but price was reduced to 5 Euro.
Nice writingIt should be the Mackenzie check, also Macleod check have a similar colorfull design, probably even better.