or Connect

Posts by alexSF

I suggest you to check the Cm sizechart, http://kamakurashirts.com/contents/styleguide/The sizechart in inches isn't so reliable.I am a 15.5/M in Rugby and I am a 16 in Tokyo Slim Fit, I tried also the 15 3/4-33 but I prefer the 16-33.5, longer arms and a bit more comfortable with sportcoatsHowever a 15 3/4 works too, perfect to be worn more fitted with rolled up sleeves, unfortunately it comes only with 33 sleeve and they are a tad short for me.Chest an shoulders fit in...
The Vintage Ivy it's shorter that the other cuts, but definitely longer compared to other BD sport shirts I own.It's doesn't look bad untucked but if you are looking for a very short fit you will have to alter them.
@j ingevaldsson Fantastic Shoes, congrats Talking of the misleading Goodyear term use, the real reason is that here in Italy the correct transaltion for handwelted term is "guardolo (welt) cucito a mano (handsewn)" , it's long to pronounce and very difficult to understand for common customers being the word guardolo a technic word, unknow to most. "Goodyear cucito a mano" or "Goodyear a mano" it's the more common way to explain this construction to that large part of...
Those Sanders Salisbury in Dark Brown are very temping! Great Sale!I own and handled many Casual/Country Sanders Shoes, they are generous in width but a bit short in lenght compared to other english brands, so I think you should go TTS.M265 have a generous toe box and a more symmetric shape compared to 4831, which is a bit wider but better shaped in my opinion.
Just for curiosity talking of basic/classic white sneakers, what are the shoes you would consider above CP Achilles?I don't know so much about sneakers and always considered CP at the top, even above MMM Gat.Thanks
Just received an email from Opumo with 30%off code Great deals for Filson, London Undercover, Mismo etc.
Sorry, Yes I meant that one.
From last days, same bottom, different top.
^Good job, have you noticed any difference between Classic Reno and Cordovan Reno?
Tricker's Cordovan Brogue Size Uk 10, listed as calf, low starting price: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Trickers-Bourton-Derby-Brogue-Marron-Antique-/251388847368?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item3a87f16508