or Connect

Posts by alexSF

I plan to buy a bunch of university cords during november sale, someone could comment if they will shrink with handwash? Thanks
For sale is: MMM Line 11 - Vintage Black Trifold Wallet, Made in Italy, New with Box. Price is 200€ Shipped with tracking and signature on delivery. Payment with Paypal Thanks
Nice vest, is it from this season? Fits true to size? Thanks
No Roman, I did it myself with waxed thread, that tongue was totally croocked, the bartack now reduce the problem.
Ready for raining: The handstitched bartack I've added to stop the hideous tongue slipping:
No, that photo is a photoshop of the black, the other pic is instead cordovan.
Here for sale is: MMM Line 10 - Camionneur Vest , Size M, Made in Italy, New with Tags. Payment with Paypal Shipping only with tracking and signature on delivery. Thanks
For sale is: MMM Line 0 10 - Artisanal Reworked Jeans, Size M, Made in France, New with tags and original Margiela hanger included. Note that legs still have the original atelier hems. Payment with Paypal Shipping only with tracking and signature on delivery. Thanks
I have for sale a nice Odd Jacket from an upcoming clothing brand in which I collaborate. It is made with a grey windopane fabric by Loro Piana, Cashpima Blend of Pima Cotton, Wool and Cashmere. The Jacket is made in Italy and fully canvassed, size Eu 50 7R. Let me know if you want more pictures, detailed measurements or informations. Shipped Worldwide with tracking. Thanks
Nice who is the maker?