or Connect

Posts by alexSF

Yes, all european stores sell E width of every model, AE, Rancourt and other makers includedI've seen also Marlows in EEAnyway these shoes are becoming a rarity, I've recently visited the new Polo Flagship in Rome, and no Marlows...(they closed the store in Milan where were stocked EG Purple Label, C&J models etc)
FWIW I wear 8,5 E on the Cavendish and 9,5 E on the Marlow penny,Marlow Tassel last is slightly longer and narrower.You could try 8E but it could be on the smaller side.Us E Width is the standard outside US, it is a touch wider than UK E, I notice the difference only at the heels.
Even Italian tailors? It would be strange, being the most common word.The front parts of the jacket are called in italian "quarti anteriori" or simply "davanti".Anyway, UrbanComposition, great report and amazing jackets especially the DB.I have no doubt Arrigo's DB cut "doppio uso" was influenced by a great client like @carpu65 a real connoisseur
Great work as usual and many thanks for the mention @razl I would happily do a nice discount mentioning this thread!
Do you mean the shoes sold at factory sale with the FS sticker and not marked B?I always thought they were samples-old stock-etc.
There's a "B" as B-grade written inside near the size.
For Sale are two pairs of:Crockett & Jones Benchgrade "Onslow" Derby ShoesTan Scotch GrainDainite Rubber SoleHand Made in EnglandRetail Price: £ 405.00They are brand new in A1 first quality conditions (minor shop-wear)Supplied with original box and shoe bagsSizes:UK 6 , Last 325 , E Width (lighter burnishing) SOLDUK 7.5 , Last 325 , E Width (darker burnishing)Pictures: [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] Price is:375 € + ShippingOpen to reasonable offersWorldwide Shipping with FedEx,...
For sale is a: Corneliani Mainline Tan Flax (Linen) Sportcoat Size IT 52 7R “Easy” Cut 100% Flax 3-buttons with great lapel roll Half Canvassed Half Lined Soft Shoulders and Construction Made in Italy It is brand new with tags, unaltered and in flawless perfect conditions, spare buttons included Approx. Measurements are: Shoulders seam to seam: 47 cm Pit to pit: 58 cm Waist at middle button: 54,5 cm Lenght from Boc: 79 cm Sleeve from shoulder seam: 66 cm Worldwide...
For Sale are two pairs of:Crockett & Jones Handgrade "Lonsdale" Oxford ShoesBlack CalfSingle Leather SoleHand Made in EnglandRetail Price: £ 490.00They are brand new in A1 first quality conditions (minor shop-wear)Supplied with original box, shoe bags and spare lacesSizes:UK 6 , Last 363 , E WidthUK 6.5 , Last 363 , E Width SOLDPictures: [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] Price is:475 € + ShippingOpen to reasonable offersWorldwide Shipping with FedEx, DHL or Registered Mail,...
For Sale is a pair of: Crockett & Jones Handgrade "Lonsdale" Oxford Shoes Chestnut Antique Calf Single Leather Sole Hand Made in England Retail Price: £ 490.00 They are brand new in A1 first quality conditions (minor shop-wear) Supplied with original box and shoe bags Size: UK 6 , Last 363 , E Width Pictures: SOLD Worldwide Shipping with FedEx, DHL or Registered Mail, depending on destination Shipping costs vary from 25 € to 45 €, ask for a...