or Connect

Posts by alexSF

Meermin are very nice shoes, until you put them next to brands like the one you mentioned, which are obviously superior.But this is the same for Loake and all the mid-tier brands.My experience is that the finish and exterior look is nice and refined (for example the welt finish is clean and nicer than many english brands)The problem is "inside" the shoes, insole and toe and heel counters are very very stiff and make them unconfortable after a couple of hours.I would buy...
No problem,It would be an interesting read.
Wrong information... Churchs and Cheaney shoes are actually produced in different places and owned by different people. Churchs family used to own both brands and factories, then sold all to Prada (Bertelli) in the 90's Later they (Church family) reacquired the Cheaney company. They are actually completely unrelated companies and they make shoes in two separate factories. From Cheaney website: In August, 2009, cousins Jonathan and William Church conducted a...
I did not noticed that the new 375 was already used for a stock model, thanks for the heads up.I was talking of the Cavendish 3 made for Frame JP in this last, thinking it could replace the Cavendish 2 in the next future.
The code is Final50% , it works also for Tricker'sAmazing deals
IIRC around 3/4 years ago, it was available only on 314 F width Last
I don't see the change you are talking about.Their elongated last are perfectly suited for handgrade styles, really like the new 373 last.Except 348 last (which is a best seller) all their other lasts are quintessentially british, imo.376 looks very similar to 314, very difficult to find a difference from pictures.They introduced also a new tassel last, the 375 which looks very similar to EG 184, but it isn't in the catalogue yet , see my...
A quick question for SuSu experts: Is there any chance they will offer some new Merano Overcoats for next season? Thanks in advance
The Polished Binder booklet comes from another shoes and it isn't related.The shoes above (I've seen the original listing) aren't Bookbinder.I think Aniline Calf is the church's name for box calf, aniline dyed is essentially every hide pre-coloured during tannage, opposed to crust leathers.This kind of leathers have a flat, uniform color and it will take polish like any other full grain leather.
Just noticed C&J introduced two new loafers lasts, both for penny and tassel, 375 and 376 last (376 Last is already used for the new Harvard 2) They will be probably replace the Boston (314) and Cavendish 2 (325) in the C&J catalogue in the next future. Here the Boston 2 (376) and Cavendish 3 (375) made for Frame Jp: http://www.frame.jp/products/detail.php?product_id=29227 http://www.frame.jp/products/detail.php?product_id=29229