or Connect

Posts by alexSF

I don't see anything wrong to wear pants in that way with an high rise, it's old fashioned and there's the advantage to look taller. Obviously they work better with a sport coat, but imo even with a good shirt they work perfectly
Pants fit and cuffs are nice and I like the high rise with a tapered leg, however a chukka (lined?) paired with short sleeve it' incoherent, I would swap the polo with a casual rolled up shirt.
The only restocks I've seen are of the vintage ivy originally advertised as super limited run , restocked lots of times.
Price Drop, now 499$ Shipped Wordwide
Yes, both have a midsole.
Yes your Hyde are lighter than usual, Loake dark brown car vary a bit, from mid brown to dark brown, my Cannons are far darker than yours,but the difference its in the hides itself not in the finishing as could happen with other makers.I really like the Hyde but the lack of midsole it's a deal breaker for me, really dislike that details from the first time I saw them, I found the sole too thin
This doesn't have sense at all, except in the case they offer a shade identical to the shoes.(But who really wants to mantain their shoes with the same colour as new without a little patina and character?)Company branded products are simply re-branded products marked-up, in the case of Loake surely cheap ones like Kiwi etc, and certainly Saphir, Burgol etc. for the top tier shoe brands.Talking of Loake, their leathers generally have unattractive uniformity and look...
I saw the listing, Unfortunately these are 100% not C&J but Alfred Sargent, and corrected grain calf not shellAS did some make-up for Polo more than 10 years ago.
^very nice Color 8 ages so well
Have you noticed this season less drops that usual? Many items in my dream box are still at full price.