or Connect

Posts by alexSF

Bear in mind that Ben Silver C&J are Us sized and D width which is narrower than UK E Width, I doubt you can fit into them if you are a US EE
^100 or 103? It should be the 100, never seen the 103 used on an oxford and it is way chunkier
They're some decades old, probably from 80's.
Yes, that writing is Cheaney, Last is their 175They always made longwings on this last, I agree that it is similar to C&J 325.Which is the brand of these shoes?
Sorry, just discovered what J/K means,However I think that this kind of jokes should be avoided anyway, selling on ebay is already not easy.
Are you serious?...
Cheaney
The best tool to polish that buckle would be a brass wire brush.They're available in different grades, from very soft to stiff, check ebay.I have two of them, one in brass and one in steel and I've used them to clean old blazer buttons with good success.PS you could also use a suede brass brush like this one:
For Sale is an amazing: Mazzarelli Button-Down Collar Cotton Casual Shirt Size 42 / 16,5 - Slim Fit Pink Gingham Made in Italy from Italian Fabric Great details such as: Unfused super-soft collar and cuffs with light-weight floating interlining Hand-stitched gussets MOP buttons Brand New with Tags in perfect fresh conditions Measurements: Shoulders: 48 cm Pit to Pit: 61 cm Waist: 58 cm Back Lenght from Boc: 82 cm Sleeves from Shoulder seam: 66,5 cm (Plain back, no...
For Sale is a classic: Brooks Brothers Non-Iron Button-Down Collar Cotton Dress Shirt Size 16/34 - Slim Fit Striped White/Pink Color Original Polo Collar Brand New with Tags in perfect unworn conditions Measurements: Shoulders: 49 cm Pit to Pit: 60,5 cm Waist: 56,5 cm Back Lenght from Boc: 85 cm Sleeves from Shoulder seam: 64,5 cm (Box pleated back) I ship worldwide, ask for a quote Payment via Paypal in Euro Feel free to ask me any questions or additional...