or Connect

Posts by alexSF

^They are Alfred Sargent.
^Being the Park last an elongated last, uk 8 should be fine.
Very Nice,probably a retailer's custom make up
You Americans really love low buttoning point I always found Lorenzo buttoning point (and also NMWA Formosa) already very low for a 3B jacket.
I would have sent the shoes to CJ for exchange/free repair. However it is easily fixable (from your pic seem that he put the hook in place slighty rotated, bad work but not a big deal) and also it is covered by pants, you can have it fixed at first factory resoling (I suggest this) But if it's a problem for you, you only have to send the boots back to CJ to be sure of a 100% perfect job, asking at least for a free return (so you pay only the first shipment)
You don't see it because the option is available only at US post office,I always have to ask the US seller hoping he wants to go to the post office.From Italy I shipped tons of Registered Mail to USA and rest of world in the last years, IME the only country that strangely don't offer full tracking is Australia.
Yes of course, full tracking
^you can also add the registered mail option (2kg limit) to first class or priority More reliable and less expensive than ems
Ron last is a very nice last for loafer, sleek but not too much. I suggest you to order the size 10 if you have heel slippage in the hiro 10.5 I've inquired them about new SS string loafers, and they told some new models will be added to MTO page within few weeks. I suggested a Chocolate Brown Lama Calf version, I hope they will consider it. Those Galway boots are very nice and have lot of potential, but the wide eyelets position and spacing kill them as usual. I would...
If you like the style , I think definitely yes.Franceschetti is a very good factory: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vI27w_BnCv0The shell used could be sourced by Comipel or from argentina/japan, who knows, try to contact them via email asking about the shoes in the listing.