or Connect

Posts by alexSF

Wilton it's 100% fully leather lined
Many lasted shoe tree don't fill the vamp all around, without touching the lining in many areas How can do that a small plastic shoe tree, occluding lining pores?? I regularly use spring plastic shoe tree in some shoes and they are perfecty fine, I simply leave the shoes dry a bit before putting them overnight. The only negative thing is that they leave a mark on insole at the toe, if anyone care.
Simply StunningThe perfect double monks
I've sent an email one hour ago, and they already replied.Both Ron Last Snuff Penny and Snuff Tassel are in stock in size Uk 8.I pull the trigger and I've ordered the Tassel, hope it will arrive quickly and fits.
I usually wear Uk 8, and Uk 8,5 in some brand/last It's safer to order Ron last loafers in size UK 8 or it's a short last? thanks in advance
They were made by Tricker's, now they are actually made by Sanders. (from circa 2 years) You can easily spot the maker seeing how the sizing is writed: Tricker's , writed like all trickers in the side lining Sanders, writed in a white label under the tongue I never tried the Trickers TB, but I owned various Sanders TB, I wear Uk 8,5 US 9,5 as my other Sanders Shoes, I found their last shorter than other makers. I wear Uk 8 in most english Brands, sometimes 8,5 Of the...
DPD is a network of couriers: In UK DPD services are handled by Parcelforce, here in Italy by BTR, etc.You should search what is the courier in your country.
That pair doesn't have the best color combination (in my opinion)and not sure of how shell could work on a deck shoe.I was talking of this model: http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12752234Probably the most refined REAL Deck Shoes on the marketYou can ask Rancourt to custom made them for you with your prefered detailsThe JL it's a great shoe, but it's more a dress shoes than a boat shoes,Are they welted? I don't know but they look like they are, so they...
Rancourt, and see also ralph lauren boat shoes made by them. Car shoe made some very refined deck shoes in the past, I don't know if they offer some model these days.
Your jacket it's from their "younger" line, a recent fashion oriented line, with very slim fit also in my experience.(However it could be even a model for asian market)They offer / offered also a tradional fit in their full cut paddock jackets.