or Connect

Posts by alexSF

Thank you guys for highlighting my stuff!To support the cause, I will take 10% off if you will mention this thread
For Sale are two pairs of: BNIB Crockett & Jones Cavendish Tassel Loafers Dark Brown Suede Single Leather Sole Size UK 9 and UK 11 E , Last 325 Made in England Both pairs are brand new in perfect conditions, supplied with Original Box and Shoebags. Payment via Paypal in Euro Feel free to ask me any questions or additional pictures Thanks!
For sale is: The King of Navy Blazer, Polo Ralph Lauren - Made in Italy by Corneliani - Doeskin Flannel Navy Blazer No longer made by Corneliani and no longer available, original retail price was over 1300$ Without doubt the best RTW classic navy blazer ever made Amazing quality and timeless cut, details and proportions Size 42 R “Polo IV” Cut, based on Polo II plus ticket pocket 3-Roll-2 buttons with great lapel roll Half Canvassed Soft Shoulders and...
My impression is that Grailed is more SW&D and fashion oriented, "classic menswear" stuff have a better audience here, or am I wrong?
Made in Italy probably by Sassetti, surely not C&J
They are made by Grenson, Masterpiece standard, very nice.
Abrasivato is the italian term for corrected grain leather.
^I agree with both I would rate the 82 over the 7000. 8000 is a different animal and it is surely the best rtw last I've ever seen, simply sublime in its bespoke-looking proportions from any angle.
I've recently joined the Stowa Club, pure beauty.
4 is definitely narrower than 5, so we can concur 4 is considered UK D width