or Connect

Posts by alexSF

I've seen C&J EE only at italian retailers, it is surely wider than E.It should be slightly narrower than F or maybe identical.
+1
My last experience (member with positive feedbacks) was:"Ok perfect I pay immediately", then "I'm paying" then "I'll pay" then he sent me the wrong amount (100 euro less) which I refunded then again "I'll pay", now after a week of troubling he's disappeared...
And even without knowing they are made of cordovan...He would have listed them at 2000$
This suit is a genuine Sartorio indeed, all look correct and buttonholes are clearly handmade. I don't know if it's certainly new but it is genuine, only not so recent.
I suggest you to consider also the AS Cambridge as an alternative to Coniston, imho the AS 87 last is better suited for a cap toe boot compared to the 325 and it looks nicer.Galway is Galway, a dream boot in another league.
Heel is wider but not so much, the real difference is in the space at the mid section of the shoe.I've found my 9,5 E penny to fit similar to my C&J Cavendish UK 8,5 E, just a tad bigger.
For Sale is a pair of: Edward Green "Piccadilly" Penny Loafers Shoes Chestnut Antique with Single Leather Sole Size UK 8 / US 8.5 , Last 184 , F Width Hand Made in England Retail Price: £ 765 / € 1.050 They are slightly used, worn only few times Cared for with Saphir products only, amazing patina and excellent conditions as pictured No original box, but they will be shipped -carefully packed- in a proper shoebox (Shoetrees are not...
They were made both in calf and shell. The shoes listed above are shell indeed
Interest Check for a pair of: Slightly Used Edward Green "Piccadilly" Penny Loafers Chestnut Antique Size UK 8 / US 8.5 F184 They are in great conditions, worn only a handful of times They don't fit me well and I am undecided on selling PM me if interested and I will take the usual detailed pictures Thanks