or Connect

Posts by alexSF

FWIW I wear UK 8,5 E in C&J and 9,5 E in leydon last - 8,5 E/ 9D in barrie Here in Italy is very very common to wear the same size Uk and Us in the classic aldens (considering barrie last and us e width) for example UK 7 / US 7 E In my experience Alden has very strange sizing, not so consistent like english brands. Anyway @AMD500 I suggest you to try UK 8.5 E
Pictures updated
Pictures updated
For Sale are two pairs of:Paraboot "William" Double Monk Strap ShoesMarron Velour Congo (Dark Brown Suede)"Marche II" Rubber SoleNorwegian ConstructionHand Made in FranceRetail Price: € 420.00They are brand new in A1 first quality conditions (minor shop-wear)Supplied with original box and care bookletsSizes:UK 10UK 10.5Pictures: [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] Worldwide Shipping with FedEx, DHL or Registered Mail, depending on destinationShipping costs vary from 25 € to 45 €, ask...
For Sale are two pairs of:Paraboot "William" Double Monk Strap ShoesMarron Velour Congo (Dark Brown Suede)"Marche II" Rubber SoleNorwegian ConstructionHand Made in FranceRetail Price: € 420.00They are brand new in A1 first quality conditions (minor shop-wear)Supplied with original box and care bookletsSizes:UK 10UK 10.5Pictures: [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] Worldwide Shipping with FedEx, DHL or Registered Mail, depending on destinationShipping costs vary from 25 € to 45 €, ask...
Correct, but you are describing a recraft not a resole.For a resole is required only a Rapid machine for the outsole stitching, not a Goodyear one, the original welt is mantained.
The SAR sole is originally cemented to a stitched midsole.The best and easy option is to have it replaced with a similar unit (Vibram has many similar models available and used by many cobblers)Converting your shoes to a leather sole require a full resole, replacing also the midsole which is actually rubber.
Saphir Light Brown 03 is good if you want to mantain the original colour, I suggest you to use also a bit of mid brown 04.(I use also Dark brown and a touch of black on the toes/heels only, wax polish only, far easier to remove in case of mistakes compared to creams)
Selling these shoes for a friend: Allen Edmonds "Leeds" Plain Toe Blucher Derby Shoes Black Shell Cordovan Double Leather Sole Made in USA Retail Price: $ 650.00 They are brand new in A1 first quality conditions (some creasing for being tried-on) Supplied with original box, polishing cloth and care booklet (shoe-trees not included) Size: US 7.5 , E Width Payment with Paypal in Euro Feel free to ask me any questions or additional pictures Thanks
Why you relist the same item more times instead of simply bump the listing? Anyway...amazing shoes