or Connect

Posts by alexSF

Thanks for posting this, very very strange sizing...
It is considered by vendors a standard US width.C&J (like Eg, Trickers) have only one scale for widthC&J marked D are truly narrower than the ones marked as E (and not identical and just conversion)http://www.styleforum.net/t/177625/uk-or-us-sizing-c-j-for-bbThe sizing used for lenght is controversial as previously stated, but the one used for width seems to be clear.
The only sure thing is that they are a narrow Uk D width, as stated by the /4 on the insole. Consider this if you compare them to your UK E size (/5 writed on insole)
They are Hiro Yanagimachi Bespoke http://instagram.com/hiroyanagi1999
The toe profile from the side speak for 325 or 335, surely not 365
For sale a brand new pair of: Edward Green "Troon" Single Monk Strap Shoes Dark Oak Antique Single Leather Sole and Brass Buckle Size UK 10 , Last 82, F Width The shoes are First Quality in perfect pristine conditions (pictures speak for themself) and never worn, never tried-on, supplied with their Original Box, Shoe Bags, Polishing Cloth and Care Booklet Pictures: Price is: 599 € / 470 £ - Worldwide Shipping Included with Fedex...
For sale a brand new pair of: John Lobb "Cavendish" Oxford Shoes Copper Suede Single Leather Sole with Bevelled Waist Size UK 9.5 , Last 7000, EE Width The shoes are First Quality (not R or S marking) in perfect amazing conditions and Unworn, supplied with John Lobb Box and Care Booklet Payment via Paypal in Euro Feel free to ask any question! Thanks
But are you serious?This is the Loake Official Thread, do you think that for a member interested to buy a pair of Loake, is more useful a good and honest comparision with other brands with realistic pros an cons, or a one way "appreciation" like the one you suggest (and do)?I don't see any negative comments above.
I really like their Casual / Mcnairy / Thom Browne ranges, and I own/owned and handled lots of models,but honestly I never found their Ambassadors range interesting, too "old man" lasts and styles, some really UGLY like their penny loafer.Diplomats are nicer but I don't have experience with them.Their best is obviously the casual/country range and private labeling.
ThanksShame they did not fit, still a very good price.In the past I've asked Cheany factory about other styles (seen on pictures of a factory tour) but they never replied, they helped me only asking directly for a specific model, ex. these FS029.Maybe I should try another time...