or Connect

Posts by alexSF

For Sale is an amazing: C.P. Company Fast Dyed Unlined Casual Blazer Size 50 Navy Blue 100% Linen Corozo Nut Buttons Flapped patch pockets, Working buttonholes, Throat latch and other great details as pictured Made in Italy Brand New with Tags in perfect conditions Measurements are: Shoulders: 46 cm Pit to Pit: 56,5 cm Waist: 51,5 cm Sleeves from Shoulder seam: 69 cm Back Lenght from Boc: 71 cm Payment via Paypal in Euro Worldwide Shipping with Fedex Courier or...
For Sale is an amazing: C.P. Company Garment Dyed Field Safari Casual Jacket Size 46 Greyish Navy 100% Hemp Corozo Nut Buttons Flapped buttoned pockets, Working buttonholes and other great details as pictured Made in Italy Brand New with Tags in perfect conditions Measurements are: Shoulders: 44,5 cm Pit to Pit: 54 cm Waist: 49,5 cm Sleeves from Shoulder seam: 68 cm Back Lenght from Boc: 74 cm Payment via Paypal in Euro Worldwide Shipping with Fedex Courier or...
For Sale is an amazing: C.P. Company Fast Dyed Unlined Casual Blazer Size 50 Navy Blue 100% Linen Corozo Nut Buttons Flapped patch pockets, Working buttonholes, Throat latch and other great details as pictured Made in Italy Brand New with Tags in perfect conditions Measurements are: Shoulders: 46 cm Pit to Pit: 56,5 cm Waist: 51,5 cm Sleeves from Shoulder seam: 69 cm Back Lenght from Boc: 71 cm Payment via Paypal in Euro Worldwide Shipping with Fedex Courier or...
For Sale is an amazing: C.P. Company Garment Dyed Field Safari Casual Jacket Size 46 Greyish Navy 100% Hemp Corozo Nut Buttons Flapped buttoned pockets, Working buttonholes and other great details as pictured Made in Italy Brand New with Tags in perfect conditions Measurements are: Shoulders: 44,5 cm Pit to Pit: 54 cm Waist: 49,5 cm Sleeves from Shoulder seam: 68 cm Back Lenght from Boc: 74 cm Payment via Paypal in Euro Worldwide Shipping with Fedex Courier or...
302 last:http://www.newandlingwood.com/gb/butterfly-loafer72 last:http://www.newandlingwood.com/gb/full-saddle-loafers-chestnut-burnishedhttp://www.newandlingwood.com/gb/tassel-loafers-black-calf
Only C&J could confirm... It could't be the 302 but something similar, in my opinion it isn't the 72...too different... Anyway no problem sir...
You are very wrong Sir...C&J have dozen and dozen of lasts in their archive, they obviously don't use only the lasts you can see in the catalogue or website...I know well last 72, I owned the Shipton & Heneage Wilton, made on this last, it is far different from Marlow tassel last...it's a classic rounded toe, anything -long narrow- or sleek like the marlow.N&L is New & Lingwood, they choose to use the C&J 302 Last for their Butterly Loafers, which I handled recently, its...
Rl tassel aren't on the 72 which is more rounded. 99% they are on the 302, same last used by N&L for their Buttefly Loafers.
I agree with you about the difference far less noticeable than regular calf but if there's a RTW maker where you can feel the difference is JL.JL suede is the nicest I've ever handled, simply sublime quality.EG suede is pretty comparable with C&J and others, IME JL is definitely nicer.
Chapel is a model especially made for Prada Outlets,It's very similar to the Shannon, differences are:Last: 103 vs 224Pattern: Shannon has the handstiched sides, the Chapel is machine stitched and its pattern is identical to Church's FulbeckBoth are Polished Binder and comparable in quality, but price is far superior for the Shannon which has a ridicolous RRP of 690 Euro, the power of marketing...