or Connect

Posts by alexSF

This version it's very very nice, Although I always thought 325 last isn't the best choice with cap toe, I found it perfect for a wingtip but with toe cap in my opinion it looks too bulbous. I really prefer for example AS Cambridge on Last 87
I usually wear size UK 8 E/F in almost all english brands and lasts, and only sometimes UK 8,5 (all Sanders lasts, Loake Last 26, Cheaney 12508)I went with Uk 8 in Ron last for my first meermin (consider that many customers recommend half a size smaller than Hiro Last) and it fits very well both in lenght and width, more on the roomy side than snug side.In my opinion Ron last isn't absolutely a narrow last, I consider it a true UK F width.The C&J 314E and 72Ex loafer lasts...
If could help, my feet are around 27-27.2 cm / 10.5-10.8 cmAnd Ron Last in size UK 8 fit me perfectly,I wear size UK 8 in C&J and US 9 W in sebago docksidesYou could try a UK 9, but probably you need a UK 8,5 in a wider fit
You could be certain the seller measured the sleeves without folding the french cuffs., the shirts are tagged only with collar size, it's impossible they are so long, they should measure the usual 34/35 lenght.
Pembroke in uk E width should be wider than Marlow in us D width.Check the insole under the sock liner, E widht are marked x/5, many us sized C&J I've seen are x/4.That number is the widthC&J G widht is very wide in my experience, especially in the heel area.Ps pembroke color can vary from light tan to dark chestnut depending from batch, some of them are very dark
Summer10 works for carts over 150 € only from smartphone, all items
Unusual Galway Delapre from Sid Mashburn http://www.sidmashburn.com/shop/what-s-new/dark-brown-edward-green-galway-boot.html
For sale is: A Fantastic Polo Ralph Lauren Made in Italy by Corneliani, 3-buttons Wool/Silk/Flax Glen Plaid Sport Coat especially made for EU market. Features are: Light Brown Glen Plaid - 35%Silk, 35% Flax, 30% Wool Size IT 50 Drop 7 R Polo "S.B. Kipling" Cut, Half lined and with Center Rear Vent. Fantastic Details such as: Pleated Patch Pockets, Belted Back, Throat Latch The Fit it's fantastic, probably based on Polo II cut, but slimmer with a nice waist...
From my Father's closet, for sale is: A super classic Polo Ralph Lauren Made in Italy by Corneliani, 2-buttons Serge Wool Navy Blazer especially made for EU market. Features are: Solid Navy - 100% Extrafine Virgin Wool Size IT 54 Drop 7 R Polo "Boston Soft" Cut, fully lined and with rear side vents. Antiqued Silver Metal Buttons The Blazer it's BNWT and in 10/10 conditions Measurements upon request Payment via Paypal in Euro Shipping with Registered Mail or Fedex...
Amazing sportcoat and great price.