or Connect

Posts by alexSF

Any advice for an Off-white/Ivory 12/14 Wale Corduory? Brisbane Moss T1 is available in Cream and White, anyone handled the White? Is it a pure white? Thanks in advance
Selling these shoes for a friend: Allen Edmonds "Leeds" Plain Toe Blucher Derby Shoes Black Shell Cordovan Double Leather Sole Made in USA Retail Price: $ 650.00 They are brand new in A1 first quality conditions (some creasing for being tried-on) Supplied with original box, polishing cloth and care booklet (shoe-trees not included) Size: US 7.5 , E Width Price is: 399 € + Shipping Open to reasonable offers Worldwide Shipping with Registered Mail, shipping costs...
Fabrics are rarely exclusive to one and only maker.They simply used the same cloth, there's nothing unusual in that.
I have the same Vintage Ivy ChambrayIn Tokyo L and New York MBoth are similar, NY has a narrow waist and longer sleeves (very similar to old BB ESF 15,5/34) Tokyo has much shorter sleeves which became very short after washes and a fuller waist (fits similar to RL Rugby M and slightly smaller than PRL Custom Fit M)Hope this helps
I've noticed this too with some items of previous season.I think it is inventory they are moving to sample sale section.
NoThis isn't true.C&J for Barney's, Peal & co etc are also US sizedNot considering that all RL shoes are ALWAYS us sized only (every maker and model)RL shoes for EU market are US E width as standard, and EE width was also available.There are certainly two scales for lenght (US/UK) and maybe only one scale for width(I've found US E width to be slightly wider than my other C&J in UK E, especially the heel cupsIME from narrower to wider: US D / UK E / US E)
Very nice, although they are a US 8,5 E and not a UK 8.5
Another good option is Waterbury Buttons (supplier of Polo RL) Britex Fabrics has a good selection of them and they are available also in a 7/8" size, imho far nicer than the usual 3/4" / 2 cm size, too small in many cases.
FTFYSimply amazing tasteful collection
Seem that C&J finish (which make uniform the color) came off, revealing the unconsistent surface (typical of shell)I think you could only darkening the toe with a bit of wax polish.