or Connect

Posts by alexSF

Summer10 works for carts over 150 € only from smartphone, all items
Unusual Galway Delapre from Sid Mashburn http://www.sidmashburn.com/shop/what-s-new/dark-brown-edward-green-galway-boot.html
For sale is:A Fantastic Polo Ralph Lauren Made in Italy by Corneliani, 3-buttons Wool/Silk/Flax Glen Plaid Sport Coat especially made for EU market.Features are:Light Brown Glen Plaid - 35%Silk, 35% Flax, 30% WoolSize IT 50 Drop 7 RPolo "S.B. Kipling" Cut, Half lined and with Center Rear Vent.Fantastic Details such as: Pleated Patch Pockets, Belted Back, Throat LatchThe Fit it's fantastic, probably based on Polo II cut, but slimmer with a nice waist suppression.The Sport...
From my Father's closet, for sale is:A super classic Polo Ralph Lauren Made in Italy by Corneliani, 2-buttons Serge Wool Navy Blazer especially made for EU market.Features are:Solid Navy - 100% Extrafine Virgin WoolSize IT 54 Drop 7 RPolo "Boston Soft" Cut, fully lined and with rear side vents.Antiqued Silver Metal ButtonsThe Blazer it's BNWT and in 10/10 conditions [[SPOILER]] Measurements upon requestPrice is:300€ / 399$ - Worldwide Shipping IncludedPayment via Paypal...
Amazing sportcoat and great price.
It's far far less.I am not familiar with productions costs and factory profits, really difficult to knowbut I know well retailers markup and wholesale price in general, being some friends owners of clothing stores.However a leaked EG wholesale price list, was on the web years ago during a strange idea of a GMTO for private customer at Wholesale price, maybe someone can find it if curious.
295£ is almost their wholesale price, their profit it's like they are selling them to a store.
Some craziness in last posts about the marlow... chunky, unsexy, unattractive...
Psa for the black/bronze Galway lovers http://instagram.com/p/qupzTxFUoK/
Just received my first Meermin, ordered 4 July, very quick service. Happy to have ordered the right size , never had luck with loafers I am impressed with them, fit and width are very good, comfortable with no heel slippage at all. Sole and welt finish are nicely done, the only negative things I noticed are: Inconsistent Suede Nap, but this was largely expected. Toe counters are rigid and very visible One of the shoes have the back taller than the other one. However...