or Connect

Posts by alexSF

Talking of PRL Corneliani Pants, which is the slimmer cut between Regent and Preston? Thanks in advance
Consider that the "final sale" thing is valid only for the USA market as far as I know. Probably it depends from the fact the items sent from Italy to USA, and next returned from customers, never returns in stock worldwide but remains available only on USA website from the american wharehouse. By the way, don't take returns at all in this way, doesn't sound like a good decision...but they know what's its better for them for sure.
I've compared the prices many times between different countries (it's very easy, just change the 2 letters that identify the country in the item url) and honestly I noticed that US prices are almost always higher than IT site or generally Eu sites.But maybe for some brands it's the opposite.Code are 20% instead 15% only for the different currency, a 20% in dollars it's almost the same discount than a 15% in euro.
^The Rugby one is Women size, but the buttoning side is correct for men, probably a "boyfriend coat" inspired kind of thing, like boyfriend blazer etc. nut uncommon for the brand.
Oipolloi and End Clothing usually have a good selection, they sell out very quickly, send them an email to check if they will stock them this year.
Make an offer if interested
Make an offer if interested
The last one is a good fit overall (obviously except sleeve length), in the others the arms look very tight, shoulders seem slighty large but acceptable
I wear uk 8f on the capital, slightly snug, and uk 8,5f on the 026, slightly loose. Width is generous in both, the difference is the lenght.
This doesn't surprise me at all and unfortunately I don't think you can do much. Have you used usps? Here we have to pay duties, ever, even for supersmall amount and for used/personal goods, example 10 euro of duties and handling for 30$ declared, very frustating. You should have declared the goods as "returned goods" or similar and with a symbolic value declared. Try to contact agenzia delle dogane in...