or Connect

Posts by OMGitsaLion

I'm not entirely positive why I had to ask that... forgive me
sooo... essentially a navigator is a smaller aviator?
http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=154603 Basically, I got all that information in the past, but, due to laziness, I merely wore my Sperry Loafers a ton. Now, because I am joining a fraternity that will require a degree of formal attire, I have to get some shoes. I want these shoes to be Oxfords. The less expensive the better. Brown, closed lacing all that nonsense. Some good suggestions (e.g. Rockport, Cole Haan) were made, but I want to make sure I check all...
size maybe
I live in Mississippi and, frankly, only recently am I trying to dress well. What can I get to prepare for spring/summer attire. The only thing I can think of is Khaki shorts and polo shirts, but, aside from that, I don't know. I'm also curious if anyone has any experience with Jcrew pique tailor fit polos. I normally wear like a size 20 in boys, but, because they are 'tailor fit,' I am curious if I could fit into a small. Thanks in advance for any replies.
Ebay has a lot of good stuff... I dunno why I haven't learned this yet... Thanks
Quote: Originally Posted by WhateverYouLike The Howard Yount/Kent Wang ones are rather nice...and one of the few places I've seen dotted knit ties. I think every other seller I've seen only carries solids and stripes. I don't own a single tie (knitted or not) so I am gonna start with a solid knit I think. Quote: Originally Posted by Tomasso Peruse the Bay. Hahaha..... I guess I'll do that.
Quote: Originally Posted by DocHolliday B&S, Howard Yount, Polo, J. Crew, etc. Lands' End often has them on sale, too. Howard Yount has some on sale as we speak. Thanks Quote: Originally Posted by osc try brooksbrothers Thanks Quote: Originally Posted by Tomasso Define cheapish. I generally see them for like $45-65. But I guess I'm look for stuff more like...
Where can one purchase cheapish knit ties. I want one or two or a few or several. But I'll start with one or two. So where can these be found?
Quote: Originally Posted by ZON_JR You haven't lost the knack. I hope to god that isn't you in the picture.