or Connect

Posts by romafan

Not sure what this means , but I have a feeling I should have waited a day or two before placing last Cantarelli order
Yes, may it grow and prosper. This topic started before new thread so it seemed logical to finish out here.
the internet tells all: roma home shirt 600x315 AS Romas Home Shirt for Next Season Will Be Produced By Themselves AS Roma’s home shirt for the 2013-14 season will be produced by themselves, will not include any logos for a shirt supplier, will feature the club’s own charity foundation as their shirt sponsor, will feature a new club logo, and will feature individual serial numbers on each shirt to add to the authenticity. By no means are Serie A club AS Roma going by the...
yes, this year there was a big SNAFU - i forget exactly how it went, but this was an interim kit they came up w/ after the club ended their kappa deal in order to go w/ nike next year -
Yes, they may not always have shown a sponsor (b/c they didn't have one , not b/c of some Barca-like sense of purity), but they have never hidden the manufacturer. But they have used Italian sportswear makers for awhile (Kappa & Diadora most recently - forget who made this year's), so logo not as prominent or well known as Nike....
Your team has just staged an amazing comeback (w/ you largely missing) w/ a fantastic last second equalizer, and then scored a great go-ahead-likely winning goal and he's thinking about his personal scoring record? Sorry, the guy is just a selfish twat...
Good game! Ronaldo doing the Balotelli flex on the meaningless goal was priceless Did anyone see him coming off the bus as they made their way into the dressing room pre-game? Wearing what looked to be either a sequined or rhinestone studded backpack Well, thread is only 50 pages after a full season . does that by announcing his views on underwear! New thread for the World Cup?
just suppos'n the shirt is linen & the tie is wool? is the prohibition only for mix in the same garment?