or Connect

Posts by romafan

Is using a Chemex to make coffee considered "a pourover"? I know that you "pour" water "over" the grounds, but when one talks of the magical pourover they're referring to the weak watery stuff you have to wait for and costs $$$ in the coffee shop, right?
after his chelsea and milan exploits i can't see him fitting in that side - hope i'm wrongin mid-week news, juve are held by inter and roma win in udine to move w/in 1 point - domenico: roma v. lazio!
Help me understand this - what does 450g of water mean? a cup? 2 cups?
...and Hazard (w/ his big bottom) opens the scoring
All my LP sweaters are 48 or 50, and I don't know how this one got in the mix but my loss is your gain. This light grey Loro Piana v-neck sweater is in perfect condition, and stored w/ cedar blocks. It was worn a couple of times until I noticed how large it was. This will fit a US 42. These very nice sweaters are priced - I think they are close to $1000 now - get yours for much less! PRICE DROP
Cleav & Clockwise - League Cup quarter-final brings Chelsea to the Baseball Ground (err, iPro?) today! Newcastle did it, now it's the Rams' turn
I had a similar day Sunday. Juve tied Sampdoria and Roma faced Genoa a few hours later with the chance to make up some ground (a chance that was squandered last weekend). Thirty minutes in the Genoa keeper is sent off and a penalty awarded - backup goalie is thrown into his first Serie A game....and makes the save. Roma finally score a nice goal 10 minutes later, but 10 man Genoa frustrate further efforts for the remainder of the match and then get the equalizer deep...
Tough one for the Rams Those 6 pointers can be killers!
Gotcha - so it's just that the Riemers run larger than the Dents...
Be careful there - unless you know all the 'codes' (wide stance, toe-tapping, etc.), you may be getting yourself into something you didn't bargain for.