or Connect

Posts by romafan

So the Sacramento Kings(?) give out "Year of the Monkey" t-shirts to celebrate Chinese Lunar New Year, only to have to take them back when some players object that they are racially insensitive given that it is Blackhistory month...
This summer we went out west on vacation. Left from Newark where we sailed though security: no metal detector beeps, no x-ray alerts, no pat-downs - "have a great trip". Coming back the TSA guy in Missoula took one glance at my kids knapsacks and pulled us aside w/ a serious look on his face. "Any blades in these bags?" I had taken special care to put my knife in w/ our fishing gear which was being fedexed separately so I replied w/ a very confident 'no sir'. He...
Cleav - who are you cheering for this afternoon? Up the Rams!
Dryden are good and fair (although that doesn't mean not expensive). We've used them for 20 years, and my wife's family a good deal longer than that. Very nice family. We were bummed when they got priced off 4th Ave., but they landed on their feet with the nice spot on 13th...
Love the Corsica ! - better than Phocea or Nizza IMO, although I haven't tried the reserve blends. Now they've got all these 'workshop' beans less is more sometimes....* have been drinking A&V's french roast for the last week or so - not complaining
Trump's problem is that most of his supporters are the people who won't vote because they're afraid they'll then be called for jury duty
Saw Rafa watching the game @ Anfield yesterday. He really likes to keep those glasses clean!
not sure what this means my post was meant in jest - vox is tweeting some good, snarky (made up) stuff from pitti (where i doubt he is)
i thought vox said gdl had lost the beard!?
Garcia's finalllly gone De Rossi's father to fill in until Spalletti arrives