or Connect

Posts by romafan

I see these occasionally (Cruz/Trump/Republican/Racist):
Doh! Thinking of Sturridge!
I'm not sure Welbeck got a chance to perform his signature goal celebration in all the excitement - did I miss it?
just curious what the weight of the medium weight fabrics is?
Re: the Field Jackets - are the 550 gram fabrics the heaviest? How do they compare to the "medium weight" fabrics?
Did you find the hat yet?
thnx - not sure what "open a tab" means - i did it as 2 different ordersalso, i'm getting mixed up on the discount - is it automatic, or do you need to do SF10? (SF20?). I did do it on the liner and it seemed to reduce the price, so maybe it's not automatic? can you guys check my coat amount?
Struggling with the NR pre-order - if I'm getting a coat+liner is the checkout doable as a single step, or do I have to do them separately? Once I order the coat I'm unable to 'continue shopping' and then go find the liner to add to my cart...
So the Sacramento Kings(?) give out "Year of the Monkey" t-shirts to celebrate Chinese Lunar New Year, only to have to take them back when some players object that they are racially insensitive given that it is Blackhistory month...
This summer we went out west on vacation. Left from Newark where we sailed though security: no metal detector beeps, no x-ray alerts, no pat-downs - "have a great trip". Coming back the TSA guy in Missoula took one glance at my kids knapsacks and pulled us aside w/ a serious look on his face. "Any blades in these bags?" I had taken special care to put my knife in w/ our fishing gear which was being fedexed separately so I replied w/ a very confident 'no sir'. He...