or Connect

Posts by romafan

I might be wrong, but I think a lot more 'normal' people used to be down at the DMV before online/mail-in options became available. Now anyone w/ routine/non-pressing business jumps at the opportunity to avoid the riff-raff if at all possible. The folks you see in person are the ones who can't get their s#it together enough to plan ahead and take care of things via the internet/mail. There's also a subset of people who HAVE to show up in person b/c their dealing w/ more...
Hombre!
Mamma mia....
Murl - Europa not being kind to the kings of Manchester!
Up for sale for almost 1/2 off is a brand new Memory coat I pre-ordered last year from NMWA. Size 5 - the measurements are listed on the NMWA site, but I will be happy to post if anyone needs them.
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post an "interest check", but I have a brand new Stephan Schneider Memory coat (the one NMWA did this past season) SZ V "Fall/Winter 2015 "Memory" coat with removable hood with knit liner Camel wool/cashmere body (90% wool, 10% cashmere) with tonal beige 100% wool knit liner. Please note that this is a different color liner than the one for the beige check version and will reflect the yarn swatch in the photo on this page" I...
Anyone watching CL? Roma hanging on....
I see these occasionally (Cruz/Trump/Republican/Racist):
Doh! Thinking of Sturridge!