or Connect

Posts by romafan

Sorry, I was just reveling in the moment. To be honest much of my exuberance is attributable to schadenfreude. I am not a huge PSG fan, but happy to see the "new" blood achieve. That and having to endure the annoying post-Abramovich fans over the years...
No one watching the football these days? PSG! Rent boyz exit....
the spiffy new formosa sport coat - 48 comes up OOS
Stuff is already out of stock
technical difficulties...scusi
"Roma’s players were buoyant. Outpassed and outplayed against Empoli in mid-September, the players jogged down the tunnel for their half-time team talk with a smile on their faces, 1-0 up, having taken the lead through a lucky own goal.All except one. Leandro Castán had felt increasingly disorientated as the game had progressed and after admitting to Roma’s medical staff that he was suffering waves of acute dizziness, the tough-tackling centre-back was withdrawn at...
Yes, too shallow - also some bad luck - Strootman re-injury; Castan freak brain issue; Gervinho disappearing for a month; etc.
Roma continue to tread water. Nice to come back w/ 10 men but they needed the win - I don't think they can make up the dropped points from all those recent (6!) draws
hello vaclava - i know astoria is not so far, but greenpoint is very much in need of snowshoveling right now (to help w/ horace)
I felt foolish enough getting excited about a Europa match in a half-empty stadium, only to endure another apathetic Roma performance. The magic seems to be gone.... Contrast that with a full Parkhead exploding as Celtic draw even at the death