or Connect

Posts by romafan

2 goals from totti save roma from derby humiliation
I realize were going into s/s, but for next year's cold season maybe moorer coats? i think bloomies (barneys?) might carry a basic model, but i think the better ones maybe unavailable here. p.s. love my tie your ties!
Didn't know they made chips! I am a big fan of their (slightly spicy) relish...
Have you guys tried Route 11 (I think) chips? Love the dill pickle!
This is sort of what I do, minus the preheat and weighing everything - I like to do the 'bloom' thing, tooHonest question: do you guys really have scales in your kitchen?
Well, I was an English major and my high school chemistry class was almost 40 years ago! Anyway, I certainly get the gist of what you're saying and thank you for elucidating the issue...
you lost me at 'refractometer'
I think Shaqiri was just signed today - Podolski played against Juve on Tuesday. Osvaldo throws yet another hissyfit and is frozen out and training alone
Did everyone turn off the telly before the game ended?
Among the old survivirs and vanquished artists who were displaced to cheaper neighborhoods it is accepted wisdom that crime kept prices down and the pink bowtied crowd out. There were more 'cool' people living there and not so many 'a$$holes'. Of course this is the standard complaint w/ gentrification, and it is a legitimate one, but a great number of people (assuming they can afford it or are lucky enough to have rent-controlled housing) are more than happy to trade...