or Connect

Posts by romafan

This is the place for 2014 / 2015 "By hook or by crook!" http://prosoccertalk.nbcsports.com/2014/10/06/juventus-roma-in-heated-war-of-words-following-intense-match/?ocid=Yahoo&partner=ya5nbcs
ahhh, an oldie-but-goldie
There will be a dark taupe grey?
I know it's not a hotel (and a little touristy) but if you're truly a drinking man I'd recommend the Grenadier in Belgravia Grenadier 18 Wilton Row, Belgrave Square, London, SW1X 7NR "A landmark in its own right, The Grenadier is royalty amongst London pubs. This historic treasure chest is not your usual insipid public house. The Grenadier reputation is as illustrious as it is mysterious. In 1665, the First Royal Regiment of Foot Guards was formed. As a result of the...
This is the wrong thread (but there is nothing over in the 2014/2015 one either)
You know, that guy from Italy...
I was so proud of my kids who said "Hey look, JZ & Beyonce are sitting w/ Beckham and Fabio Cannavaro!"
Totti!
You are talking about crossing against the light because there is no traffic except for a single cab that appears to be turning? Or are you crossing with the light where a turning cab is slowing down to give to you the right of way, but then senses a moments hesitation on your part and guns it through the turn?Now that we're driving a lot more I have major issues w/ the 50% of pedestrians who walk around w/ their head up their ass! (not directed at you)