or Connect

Posts by romafan

The most highly anticipated release since Chinese Democracy is now available!
pB - FYI, Grande Monuments is featured on Jeremiah's blog today
I don't know if the ginko tree in our driveway has detoured you at all recently, but I am always on the lookout....
You mean in real life, right? I'm sure that's the case, it's just the on-line persona and some hearsay anecdotes from an old office mate make me
Finally had a sighting today. It was a little disappointing to tell you the truth - looked nothing like the many shots we've all seen - a little schlocky even. Taller (heavier? ) than I had expected. Don't think he was even wearing tie - i guess there was a little sprezz thing going on w/ his Barbour jacket, but I was hoping for some bespoken splendor. He did look at my shoes...
another wasted opportunity! utd take on the saints today - any score?
dopey - how many days w/ each combination? a couple of days each or do you just do a day apiece (so you are down to 0-4 in 4 days)?
Is the Acura MDX considered ugly? We are 5G miles into our ownership - everyone likes it so far
Do you ever look at Jeremiah's Vanishing New York? At first I thought it was cool (not the disappearing, just his chronicling) but after a few visits it is really depressing....http://vanishingnewyork.blogspot.com/
doh! saturday night before carol burnett show...