or Connect

Posts by romafan

Truly legendary - R.I.P.I remember my dad taking to see the '74 WC final which was being shown at Madison Square Garden (the game was not broadcast on American television!). Lots of atmosphere inside the arena, with German fans heavily outnumbering the Dutch supporters (this was before the popularization of football in the U.S. - the crowd had few neutrals and almost no women or kids). From the kickoff Cruyff wove through the what seemed like the entire German team until...
lefty - Is that you (left field) on the NAFFF?
Sounds interesting! The club is cool but I remember thinking it would be cooler (was about 15 yrs ago) - assume it's same place (around the side & upstairs in Fraunces Tavern). We were invited by a member we only knew through my wife's work. Ran into a friend of my father who owned a section of Nelson's Spring Creek just upstream from Livingston MT (Yellowstone trib) that we had visited a couple times and had a bunch of drinks I forget what the presentation was...
Danielle De Rossi leaves his World Cup medal in Italy kitman's coffin: http://www.asroma.com/en/news/2016/3/roma-star-leaves-world-cup-medal-in-italy-kitman-s-coffin
You can run but you cannot hide. Mamma mia! Muller!!! Mi dispiace German power & efficiency too much for Italians
Potentially good games today: Wenger's swan song? Can Juve hold on (Dybala & Marchisio out !)?
What does the fox say?
Do you use Eric's tabmaker?
How do you keep your pants up?
Capisco....