or Connect

Posts by romafan

I highly recommend this blog which should give you something to chew on: http://www.tweedinthecity.com/
Ahh, yes, I forgot that you are Cagliari 1st, and Juve 2nd....
But that was her first visit to the stadio!
: on the instagram-thingy!
King Manton?!
Yes, the underground/tube is a lot better. I'm sure there are folks here who can offer some valuable and practical day-to-day advice, but know that you are in for a good 3 months! Is your employer is taking care of housing? London is one of the world's great cities - I think you will have a great experience!
Who watched the new Men in Blazers show last night? I thought the annoying aspects would overwhelm me, but found myself enjoying it quite a bit
Are the Chinese (and India) on board w/ all this? 'Cause ain't nothing changing (except for the worse) until they are...
Do you do a lot of spit roasting?
Alessandro Florenzi celebrates 1st goal of the season by climbing into stands to kiss his nonna! Roma’s Alessandro Florenzi showed he is the perfect grandson after scoring against Cagliari before celebrating his goal by running into the stands to hug and kiss his grandmother. Florenzi’s reaction to his first goal of the season was undoubtedly heart-warming, but the referee was unmoved as he coldly booked Florenzi for climbing up into the stands to embrace his...