or Connect

Posts by romafan

I watched the second half of the Liverpool game last night - the final 15 minute meltdown was truly incredible. I like Steven Gerrard, and felt even worse for him than after his mistake against City. His reaction at the end was commendable, especially when contrasted w/ Suarez's pathetic display which was just downright embarassing
Does everyone buy their coffee through the mail now?
Got some pix from guide! Here's an 'art' shot (Nikon waterproof), plus more from the Troutslayer
si, the coppa d' italia
Cleav, you are not a RAWK member?
Una festa in the centro! BTW, they did not win the italian league.
I think part of Bayern's problem was that they''ve had the Bundesliga sewn up for so long - these guys play a lot of games and it must be difficult to keep the fire burning
(sigh) big, but not that big. a championship every 33 years...they are (or were) provincial largely by choice. until the americans came in they were quite happy to be the club for romans. their primavera youth system (coached by de rossi's dad) is recognized as one of the better ones in europe and always has good talent in the pipeline , but, w/ a few exceptions, they are not at the juve/milan/inter level when it comes to spending or attracting big names. let's hope...
You would hope so!
Cleav did you see Pjanic's goal vs Milan?